• Time
  • Show
Clear All

does carbing, make a C-pillar for DC5R?

Comment

thz alot

Comment

Originally posted by endymiony2k View Post
        i have the mugen one and had tried the spoon one too. I felt that the mugen is slightly stiffer. Personally prefer the spoon one although its slightly softer =p
        doubt you can feel the difference. strut is a strut. "i feel my right suspension turns in better when i don't wear a shirt"

Comment

I doubt that you can even feel a difference with any extra strut bar.

Comment

Prob wont feel any diff for normal driving.

Mabe on track since it will prevent chasis distortion under very heavy cornering.

But none the less Mugen > Spoon lol

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

I don't even think that you can feel it on the track. I've raced with and without... can't feel jack difference. I guess your right Chi, theoretically MUJEN>SPORK

Comment

I didnt say you would feel it lol.

Just said it may prevent chasis distortion.

Carbling > Mujen > Spork

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Touche!

Carbung> MuJen> SPoRK

Actually, does the carbung stut bark come with a brake master cylinder stopper?
                  I can't find a brake stopper for the dc5R by itself

Comment

I think its an option, but i couldnt find it on the Carbing website .

Ive seen a few guys on CLUBRSX with em.

Comment

gosh! get it right.. its CarBUNG.
                      seen a stopper by itself for the 5R? I wants!

Comment

Working...
                      X