Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AUDM DC5R View Post
    Whiteline 24mm Adjustables

Great mod. Really makes a difference. Do both front and rear.

Helps alot against roll on track.

Mugsee bought mine off me.
    cool!
    how did you find em for a daily driver?
    what settings were you on? for road and track?

Comment

Originally posted by spmir1 View Post
      cool!
      how did you find em for a daily driver?
      what settings were you on? for road and track?
      Hardest front
      Lowest rear

For daily or for track they were great. It doesnt make alot of difference at low speed driving. You'll notice how different the weight shifts and at what speed. It will feel more direct and with coilovers the DC5 feels like a totally different car along with strut and tie bars. Im back to stock now and the difference is massive. I hate the DC5 stock. The best way to notice the improvement of swaybars on the road is too take a roundabout at a higher speed with quick steering action. Thats the first time I noticed a big difference. Also just by moving the car in a carpark you'll feel a stiffer ride as soon as you get it done. But not stiffer over bumps.
      Last edited by AUDM DC5R; 10-05-07, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I have 25mm rear sway bars from Cusco on my car.
        But mine is a TypeS with a stock 26.5mm front sway...
        I can't remember what the stock TypeS rear sway was, i think it was still 19mm, i can't remember...

I also have a spoon rear lower tie bar and after all this, it did feel more balanced in the rear, but other suspension things i have on the car i think have upset the handling.

Comment

Originally posted by AUDM DC5R View Post
          Hardest front
          Lowest rear

For daily or for track they were great. It doesnt make alot of difference at low speed driving. You'll notice how different the weight shifts and at what speed. It will feel more direct and with coilovers the DC5 feels like a totally different car along with strut and tie bars. Im back to stock now and the difference is massive. I hate the DC5 stock. The best way to notice the improvement of swaybars on the road is too take a roundabout at a higher speed with quick steering action. Thats the first time I noticed a big difference. Also just by moving the car in a carpark you'll feel a stiffer ride as soon as you get it done. But not stiffer over bumps.
          did you have those settings on the road? i'm pretty sure whiteline recommend even front and back. i guess it depends on your driving style.
          With those settings did you find more under or oversteer compared to stock?

Comment

Working...
          X