X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so just stick with the gruppe ?

Comment

Mugen > Any intake

Gruppe M Ratles around and makes your car sound like its got the shingles! Pay $800-$1,100 for an intake that doesnt even fit right!

Comment

Originally posted by RichyR View Post
        GruppeM has better gains on a k20 than injen from dyno results.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?
        i think injen is better than gruppem when u think of the $ value as opposed to the power gain?
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          i think injen is better than gruppem when u think of the $ value as opposed to the power gain?
          Yeah but JohnO asked about gains not value for money. I haven't yet seen an off the shelf intake do better than the gruppem on a DC5. If I was on a budget then I'll go INJEN else if that's not the issue then GRUPPEM. For the Mugen to work efficiently, you need the mugen front bar as well.

Gruppem > Mugen on K
          Mugen > Gruppem on B
          Last edited by RichyR; 02-03-10, 10:38 AM.
          CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Trolls lawl...

Hasn't it always been:
            GruppeM best Performance with extra Baller status/Bling
            Injen best value. They are like 1/3 of the price?
            Mugen Needs you to connect it up with Mugen front vent thingy to get most out of it

Must be about a 13 billion topics floating around Honda forums on this

Comment

Anyone seen the j's racing intake for the dc5 in the flesh? i think monty is running one. the price is hell steep but it would be interesting to see what its gains are like and how the fitment is compared to the gruppem, it also rocks a 10/10 for baller status!
              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

man, why are intakes so expensive??? I swear to god i think your better of running a filter striaght of the throttle body!

Comment

Gruppem is my cup of tea~!!! Haha. Sounds awesome (youtube witness lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                    man, why are intakes so expensive??? I swear to god i think your better of running a filter striaght of the throttle body!
                    or head over to bunnings buy some stainless steel metal piping and DIY CAI with some decent pod filter?
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                      or head over to bunnings buy some stainless steel metal piping and DIY CAI with some decent pod filter?
                      ide prefer to run no Bonnet

Comment

Working...
                      X