DC5S buddyclub n+ suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5S buddyclub n+ suspension

I own a dc5 type s, with buddyclub n+ suspension.

the front left strut locking perch comes loose after a few days.. because reversing uphill/reversing downhill on high slope driveways

it seems to affect my wheel alignment, going straight line my steering wheel is bout 2 cms to the right, BUT it veers to the left when i try to straighten the steering wheel.

wondering will this cause an increase in tread wear due to the geometry of the steering wheel changed? and also is there a solution to this locking perch becoming loose?

thank you in advance!

Hi ,hope its not too late to share some of experience on these BC N+ coilovers as i used to have a set in my dc5r and have the same issue of the perch coming loose after resetting. But after I replaced the all bushings and readjust the height and damper setting of the car and the issue seems to be fixed.I remembering checking it every week/fortnight for about 4 months until i noticed it was just slight loose . The real cause of the issue is still unknown unfortunately but i suggest checking the conditions of your bushings and readjusting height and damper to mild setup.

Good Luck ! I sold my Integra and miss her alot but i know its in good hands of new owner.

Comment

Working...
    X