SRS Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRS Light

Hey guys my cars srs light has come up, it's not letting go faster than 50kmh and the car feels like it's choking. Anyone have an idea?

Also I had to replace this recently and it's a sensor that's on top of the throttle body, I'm guessing this is what's making it choke but still doesn't explain the 50kmh
    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

did you reset your ecu yet? any intake mod other than a filter change should be followed up with an ecu reset so it can learn the idle again. i have a feeling your car is in a limp mode right now which is why you cannot go harder than 50. check for any mil too just in case
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
      did you reset your ecu yet? any intake mod other than a filter change should be followed up with an ecu reset so it can learn the idle again. i have a feeling your car is in a limp mode right now which is why you cannot go harder than 50. check for any mil too just in case
      Pmd
      S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

The part in the picture is a vacume solenoid for the charcoal canister used for fuel tank vapour control. This will need to be in working order or it will set a cheak engine lamp and code. Cheak the o ring seal is ok, cheak the plug. Are you using a k pro?

Srs is to do with air bags and WILL NOT affect the engine running.

Comment

Working...
        X