Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
    about $80-$110 man
    Ok madd. When i do it, how would i know if my car is performing normal, do i just compare it to the factory standard. Does the dyno usually state the torque n power at the certain rpm for me tomparw

Comment

Originally posted by RA73DR View Post
      Ok madd. When i do it, how would i know if my car is performing normal, do i just compare it to the factory standard. Does the dyno usually state the torque n power at the certain rpm for me tomparw
      So the Dyno will tell you how much KW or HP it is making at every RPM along so with torque and air fuel ratios.
      Then you can compare it to other Dyno papers from other DC5's. Usually the tuner would be able to spot if there is somethign wrong within the dyno graph.
      Every car performs different though and every dyno is also different. Results can vary on ambient temperature and other shizz
      S2000
      WSID : TBA
      Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
      Smooth As Detailing
      Incar Racing

Comment

ohh fair enough. thanks for that. its just im comparing to my mates type s, it always gives that increase in power feel at top end before red line but the type r doesnt eem to be doing it condsistently

Comment

Keep in mind that your type r doesn't use the same engine as thr type s.
          Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

well if i was to compare to my car itself youd expect that it would do it everytime, not inconsistently.

im hoping with a cai itll make a difference to this feel but darn its so expensive for a small mod

Comment

Working...
            X