No announcement yet.

Choosing the right engine mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat in Hasport 6x and Innovative. Vibrations are pretty crazy for a daily. Prob go nuts in long idling with aircon on. If comfort is first priority then probably Mugen but you may not find it much of upgrade from stock, except that they probably won't break. I have Vibra Technics and find they're perfect for daily driving (their Fast Road version). Minimal vibrations and still noticeable performance. A bit pricey though.

Comment

Hasport 62A for a daily, get it shipped from the states. Don't bother with 70A if you want comfort. I've changed back from 70A - 62A cause i thought i could stand the cabin noise and rattles over long periods of time but it just gets plain annoying driving it daily.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll be looking into buying some 62A mounts. Just tossing up between hasport and hardrace. Kinda leaning toward hardrace since they prvide all four but I could just buy a front mount along with the hasport kit. Decisions decisions.
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Ive got the hard race 5 piece mount kit in my DC2R and love it. But the mounts have rattled my glove box apart.. Kinda sucks.. but still worth it!!!!!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Yesterday had Hard Race engine mounts installed in my DC5R, OMG freaken loving it!!. I have had my DC5R for like I think 4-5 years now & finally had engine mounts installed. I can say I have been missing out. Car feels so much responsive when lifting off & changing gears. 1 of the best mods that I have done. Now waiting for my Gruppem CAI to reach AUS!

ohh... just wanted to add since the engine mounts have been installed. I have can see my car is drinking much more petrol. Ripping it to much!
            Last edited by kk20aa; 28-07-13, 08:53 AM.

Comment

ahha ncie Andy
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Working...
              X