Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMS computers now available for K Series - Full Review & Write up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benson View Post
    Can you point out where it says it can control variable timing cam?

Can't seem to find it via the link you posted.
    That you would have to ask Incar Racing them selves as I my self am no tuner, they have been tuning EMS for a number of years, All I know is that it can and has been done.

Slight update, I mounted my EMS today somewhere where it is hidden and out of the way.

The photo is an awkward angle but its basically directly above glove box.

S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

How'd you go at WSID on wednesday? Manage to get more MPH since the EMS computer and tune?
      BYP Racing & Developments
      Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
      STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

How'd you go at WSID on wednesday? Manage to get more MPH since the EMS computer and tune?
        Unfortunately not good at all, Couldn't figure out why and we were slightly confused, connected the laptop to find we hadn't swapped over the base tune that they were creating the day before. Kinda makes sense as to why the car didn't feel as good the day before it come to think of it!

So the actual tune has now been loaded and may head out either coming week or week after.
        S2000

Flippit Photography
        Smooth As Detailing
        Incar Racing

Comment

Dc5 type s compatible? I had a quick search round sites n couldn't find it

Comment

Saw on one of the runs 14.7 @95MPH, reading back you had ran at 97MPH. Have you actual infact lose power?

Another dc5r was out there on WSID with catback exhaust and Injen (OEM ECU) and ran consistent 97MPH across the night.
            BYP Racing & Developments
            Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
            STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Originally posted by JUST VTEC View Post
              Dc5 type s compatible? I had a quick search round sites n couldn't find it
              Will have to check with the boys but I'm sure it is yes.
              Saw on one of the runs 14.7 @95MPH, reading back you had ran at 97MPH. Have you actual infact lose power?

Another dc5r was out there on WSID with catback exhaust and Injen (OEM ECU) and ran consistent 97MPH across the night.
              As mentioned earlier, the car was running the base tune which as you'd know a base tune is enough for the car to run safely and thats about it.

Map has been swapped over now to the actual power/tuned map so will be heading out again.
              S2000

Flippit Photography
              Smooth As Detailing
              Incar Racing

Comment

Working...
              X