Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber kits

I have just fitted a set of JDM DC5R wheels onto my TypeS
    The rear has some serious negative camber. I am wondering if there would be any problems fitting a rear camber kit onto the +60 offset wheels on a TypeS?

I would think if anything it would reduce/eliminate rubbing.

Anyone suggest a camber kit to use?

I've been hearing good things about the teins camber kit.

Ask JDM yard!

Comment

jeff it really depends on whether you want to apply negative or postive camber

Comment

yeah....I'm running that setup too......once I lower it the wheel is rubbing the inner guard......I got a set of Ingall rear camber kit from zi......drop him a pm....great stuff....
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

sweet...i need to correct the negative camber in the rear...
          but i have looked at many other cars on clubrsx.com that are dropped on
          Tein SS as well, but their rear doesn't seem to have so much negative camber...

Comment

how much neg camber you running in the rear? i think mines at 2.5 >< need to get that fixed, but then again how low is your car?

Comment

Get the ingalls kit, easy to install and adjust. I had -4deg on the rear prior to install of this kit with coilovers.

Give Zi a yell, i think about $250 + shipping.
              NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by kookie View Post
                how much neg camber you running in the rear? i think mines at 2.5 >< need to get that fixed, but then again how low is your car?
                i don't know how much neg camber it is but you can certainly tell from just looking at it..
                but as i was taking some photos of my car today i realised that the front also is fairly negatively cambered.

but i guess i can dial that out with a wheel alignment since the Tein SS has front camber adjustments right?

Comment

Front you can adjust via the coil over mounts. Rear you need a camber kit.
                  NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

i put a set of Tein SS on my car (ride height is set to gaurd just above wheel) and the rear is running -1'.

i have seen whiteline camber kit for the rear.... they retail for just under $100 last time i checked on the site.... and i think this is for 3-4' worth of movement.

i'll be looking into this kit after new years

Comment

anyone know of any other options other than ingalls?
                      almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

JIC
                        http://www.jic-magic.co.jp/file/product/f_index.html
                        http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p68221109
                        or Vision

http://www.technicasport.co.jp/jp/kit.htm
                        http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c129925490
                        but they are acturally the same thing.....
                        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                        1)ブレーキを踏む
                        2)クラッチを切る
                        3)シフトダウンしなから、
                          アクセルをぶかす
                        4)クラッチをつなぐ
                        :blah:
                        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Has anyone used the whiteline kit?
                          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Whiteline kit might just be Ingalls. My Whiteline camber bolts were.

The latest Ingalls rear camber kits look better engineered than the other ones I have seen available.
                            01 JDM CW DC5R - C pack - 17" RAYS CE28N Bronze - Potenza RE001 - BuddyClub N+ - Mugen Airbox/Header/Twinloop/Strut bar/Therostat/Fan SW/GT Wing - Hondata IMG/K Pro - Bride Seat Rails - Defi BF/Pod - C-West Lip Kit - Super pro castor bushings - Ingalls Camber arms

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                              i put a set of Tein SS on my car (ride height is set to gaurd just above wheel) and the rear is running -1'.

i have seen whiteline camber kit for the rear.... they retail for just under $100 last time i checked on the site.... and i think this is for 3-4' worth of movement.

i'll be looking into this kit after new years
                              i don't think the whiteline rear camber kit is made the same way as the Ingalls/Vision.
                              but they do all look the same, so might as well just buy Ingalls.

that JIC camber kit looks awsome tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X