No announcement yet.

Entry Level Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you can go wrong with tein! But like I said I have the silvers not a problem yet and they are quiet comfortable on the street considering!

Comment

I've always heard good things about Tein, there was someone selling his SS ones here that mentioned his squeaked - is that a normal occurrence with coilovers? I hope not :\ But they are the cheapest if I order from the states (Base 03 RSX DC5 = Base 03 Honda DC5) but Wholesale Suspension speak highly of Yellowspeed too.

Comment

Silver neos are cheaper at triple 9 autos
        Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
          Silver neos are cheaper at triple 9 autos
          Cheers for the reply, vouching for Silver Neo's or just know they're cheaper there? :P

Comment

At the end of the day what difference am I going to notice between Yellowspeed coilovers ($1050) and Tein Basis coilovers? ($970)

Comment

Apologies to bump this thread up, but I think it was most relevant.

I'm looking at some coilovers and wanted to get a gauge on what spring rate pairings people have used for street/track application.

I'm currently looking at a set of GAB SS Coilovers (10/14kg rates) for DC5R. I think the front/rear stiffness is good, though overall is it too harsh for street use? Provided the damping is well matched, I am expecting a firm but not crashy ride.
              Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
              Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
              Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Working...
              X