Stock DC5R headlights and HID's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock DC5R headlights and HID's

Can't seem to lower my lights, tried with the crosshead on the silver thing everyone says is used to adjust the headlight up and down,but nothing happens o_0 my driving light is pretty much the same as having high beam on, its almost at the same level =[ how do i fix this?
    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
    NSEX

when adjusting the headlights 10 turns of the ratchet make the light go up or down barely much. you just got to keep turning. best of using a air ratchet which spins really fast and can adjust your lights in seconds. if not just got at it with normal ratchet will be there for a couple of mins lol.

If not the maybe have crappy hid's and they flare too much?
    lower the front of your car more or raise the rear lol?
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

One of the bolts has lines near it... U can see it.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

i didnt know they could be adjusted =='' when i get my new set of headlights i aint gonna put hid's in them
        sigpic

Comment

yer takes ages same on the jdm dc2R lights.. I wouldnt use a air ratchet.. Could see that going wrong. I found a spanner ratchet worked best. As it fitted in the small area! One thing u may be turning it up and it already at the peak.. Park facing a wall at a 90 degree angle.. Helps if a brick wall and then you can see the movement from the lines in the brick. Align one correctly then adjust the other one level to it. Helps if you block the other head light with a towel or something. Do one at a time
          sigpic
          128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

need help xD dont wanna keep blinding people, flippit, you free anytime this week or next? would be awesome if you could help me adjust them i'll pm u my number, just text me or gimme a buzz
            Last edited by wongy; 09-04-12, 02:09 PM.
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
              need help xD dont wanna keep blinding people, flippit, you free anytime this week or next? would be awesome if you could help me adjust them i'll pm u my number, just text me or gimme a buzz
              yeah no worries you can swing past mine and we'll adjust it. ill msg ya

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using fapatalk
              S2000
              WSID : TBA
              Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
              Smooth As Detailing
              Incar Racing

Comment

Shotgun too rofl. Mine aim low and I don't have an air ratchet!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
                Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
                Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Working...
                X