Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cordz View Post
    What's gimmicky about it?

Checking that youtube video, i gather the display can read almost any variable if you buy the sensor?

I do like this thing. Let us know if it comes in handy down at circuit club today, especially the shift lights.
    When I said gimmicky options, theres a few diferent view otions, one that shows odometer / trip meter/speed.

another one shows revs from 4k and up,

another option is your fastest zero - 100km/h ..

i prefer the one viewoption as imo the others are a bit of a waste.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

After using it for awhile, another thing that is on my mind is the warning for oil pressure. First of all the warning for oil/water temp is shown by a buzzing sound, as well as on the Defi unit itself, it is highlighted if it is above a particular temperture. However in regards to warnings for Oil Pressure, the only notification is the buzzing noise. I would prefer it to be highlighted on the unit itself just like the temperture sensors. I guess its because the oil pressure is constantly changing and the constant flashing of the unit may possibly burn out faster? Just a small annoyance in this product.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Has anyone had trouble with incorrect readings? My water temp and oil temp on a cold start are already reading 60 plus degrees Celsius

Comment

Working...
        X