Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rear bar gap on JDM rear bar! MELBOURNE BALLERS HELPE ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its pretty easy to take/put on rear bumpers :P

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      boo hoo. Want be as notiable if it was all the same colour, Dont no why'd youd bother fitting untill it was sprayed!!!!!
      Think mate think! THe reason why I fitted my jdm bumper onto my car is im getting the body shop to fit the kits on my car. Why would I carry a rear bumper and a full lip kit too, not even sure I can fit the entire thing.

Originally posted by THEEYA View Post
      its pretty easy to take/put on rear bumpers :P
      Yeah, very simple, 2 clips in the center at the bottom, 3 screws on each side, car is to be jacked up as wheels have to be taken off to reach the 3rd screw. Very simple.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        boo hoo. Want be as notiable if it was all the same colour, Dont no why'd youd bother fitting untill it was sprayed!!!!!
        It is quite noticable actually.

Also, why wouldn't you fit it on before it was being sprayed to test for fitment? It's best to test fit these kind of things as once you spray it, then if you need to heat it up to bend it in place, then you're compromising the paint which won't be completely dry.
        Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
        Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
        Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

The RTA should bring out a JDM style plate to suit the Jap cars here in Australia.

Have been saying this for a lot of years now.....

I mean, You can get plates to suit your favourite sports team, why not the style of car you choose to drive.

Oh yeah, EURO plates.. Thanks RTA.... "That'll suit my JAP car perfectly... GTFO!!!!!!! JDM plates FTW!!!!!!
          Last edited by DC2R; 13-06-11, 01:28 AM.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Move to QLD... we have them.

Comment

Would it be possible to rego in QLD get the plates then rego back in VIC and retain them?

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                Would it be possible to rego in QLD get the plates then rego back in VIC and retain them?
                no- only get qld, and keep qld plates if rego'd in qld, same for any state really. Don't need to live in qld though, theres ways around that,
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                X