Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+38 offset on my car sits perfectly

Comment

go 35+ i got +48 offset and it sticks in too much got 25mm spacers. 35+ is nice on both.
      www.belgarage.com.au

Comment

I have found some wheels I like (rays gramlghts 57S). They come in 18's by 8 1/2. Firstly is this width okay for a dc5? And secondly they only seem to come in offsets of +30 and +40. Would +30 be okay in 18's on a lowered car? Or would I be better off going +40's with 5mm spacers.

-- ben

Comment

8.5 width with +30 offset seems very aggressive...I think its too wide for the DC5 i.e. may see the wheel sit past the guard...DC5 owner will have to confirm this though...

If you can avoid it, I wouldn't run spacers since they are illegal...
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

too much 7.5 is right on the edge of the lip with a camber of -1 up front and -3 at rear.

8.5 is possible if you use even more camber i guess.

Comment

yeah I thought it may be too wide. Hopefully I can find 18's in 7.5, or I will have to settle for 17's. What is the standard camber for audm dc5r's -3 front and back?

Comment

i have 18x7.5 +43. they sit nicely in the guards. could polly go a lottle lower in offset but not too much more. you will be able to get most rims in 7.5 width.

Comment

Working...
                X