Opinion on supercharger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no idea why it has not sold its a lot of money for an old car maybe
    i sold the car as i moved to sydney and bought an Audi i had trouble selling at the time but a guy offered me 14k cash a week before i was moving so i sold it. lucky him

id say he is some sort of car peddler or buys and sells in his spare time i have no idea maybe hes just trying to make a few extra bob

i still get a lot of phone calls and pms etc about the car i sold it for 14k the guy selling it tells these people he did all the mods and mercury motor sport tuned it etc

when people do there research and make a few calls they find out its all not true when buying a modified car that's a pretty big put off. id say that's his biggest issue and people know the car and know i owned it so why lie i don't know

unless the car has been treated badly its in good condition well it was when i sold it.
    ive been tempted to buy it back off him but just over modified cars for now.

its no longer on the net so it may have been sold

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
    whats wrong with this car? No one seems to want it and those that have it always seem to be trying to get rid of it.

Comment

thanks for taking the time to explain buddy.

Good luck with the Audi!

Comment

14k! dayum!
        k20A DC2R

Comment

Working...
        X