A Goal 4 Ur Car ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hence why I said "most girls I know, and knew..."

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You're a mortgage broker Anthony. I'm sure you are fully aware of the benefits of not blowing shitloads of money on cars. When you get older women don't give a shit about what wheels your car has on it. They want houses and security.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      Hence why I said "most girls I know, and knew..."

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You're a mortgage broker Anthony. I'm sure you are fully aware of the benefits of not blowing shitloads of money on cars. When you get older women don't give a shit about what wheels your car has on it. They want houses and security.
      Yes & Yes

Comment

im going for the old school jdm look and a weekend track car

gotta have some fun eh hehehehehehehe
        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
        http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

thanks everyone for the input ..... I actually had a goal for my car until i get diverted and forgot about it .... But that day i remembered about it ..... Maybe some of you guys want to start knocking my head now lols ......

Actually my goal was a simple one .... to bring out the full power of K20 (Without touching the internals) to the wheels and see how much can i do with the car ....
          Soichiro Honda says :" If Honda does not race ,there is no Honda"

Comment

I was aiming to build a car thats able to jsut drive striaght out to the track, but now my plans have drmatically changed since my car is going to be 100's of km away from me collectign dust.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

?...impounded?

Comment

pretty much.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

my aim is to sell my dc2r and get a evo =p

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                    pretty much.
                    why do you like to speed so much *sigh*. Part your car out and i'll buy some stuff of you .

Comment

I have a DC5R, it was built for track, but i use it as my daily on the streets, ive never looked back, love driving it.

Comment

Working...
                      X