Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vippy84 View Post
    LOL. Insurance paid for them

If you look closely, all the cables are hooked to sockets. Those cables can be taken out of the socket. The sockets have the clips that you can undo and let you take the cables out nicely instead of cutting them off.

Once you do that, get male and female connectors. 2 pins and 3 pins male + female connectors and do them neatly. Solder is the easiest way to do them, but if you want to do them neatly, spend extra half an hour or so and get them done properly.

Good luck

Also, the JDM bulbs are usually D2S/R. Check the shape of ur bulbs and you can find out . If you haven't already have the bulbs, then check the base where u hook your bulbs.
    where do the cables come out from? do i take them out of the where the black plug sits? or else where?

cheers for the help

Comment

ok one last Q guys b4 i atempt on the weekend.

so does that black plug remain there and i get spade connectors to connect into it?

sorry for being a noob at this lol i just dont want to wreck it up

Comment

Originally posted by JDM-05R View Post
        ok one last Q guys b4 i atempt on the weekend.

so does that black plug remain there and i get spade connectors to connect into it?

sorry for being a noob at this lol i just dont want to wreck it up

thats exactly what i did.
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

sweet thanks didz

Comment

First and foremost just want to thank everyone for there help and Bering with me.
            I took two pics on how i got it connected just incase someone else in future comes along and needs the help i greatly got.
            I just used those crimp plug things and as *didz* said in his blog yes extra fuses it required coz i defiantly blew mine LOL thanks for the heads up.

so here i am passing it all on as i should

one side into the ballast and the other into the AUDM plug. I didnt end up cutting the AUDM plug coz i though it may come in handy later on

ENJOY and THANKS AGAIN
            Last edited by JDM-05R; 02-06-10, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Glad it all worked out man
              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                Glad it all worked out man
                Glad too Cheers MAte

Comment

Photos of results of the HID's..

Comment

I know your headlights and Highbeams become HID's... what about your parker lights (low beam)?

I've just acquired a set myself... I've got the ballasts and HID Globes but no parker globe or orange (turning globe)

Comment

Just re-use the globes from your stock lights. And only the low beams will be HID, the high beams are still halogen.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                        Just re-use the globes from your stock lights. And only the low beams will be HID, the high beams are still halogen.
                        Ahh makes sense
                        Thank you boss!

Comment

Working...
                        X