Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol was a really stupid mistake. Nothing anyone can forsee i guess. Such is life

Comment

looks like a olecranon fracture? that's what happended to me when i got hit by a car...
      ... retired/

Comment

jings: sorry to see what happen to you. hope you will recover sooner.

but still 1 case solved, but my ecu still missing....so this still not end on this seller.

Comment

Originally posted by ep3gtr View Post
          but still 1 case solved, but my ecu still missing....so this still not end on this seller.
          what? so you waiting on an ECU?
          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            looks like a olecranon fracture? that's what happended to me when i got hit by a car...
            yup

Comment

tinkerbell : yes i pay $2550 for a set of re55s + mugen raditor + mugne N1 ecu

at the date of pick up, he advise me that ecu is with someone else and the guy is at overseas, so cannot supply. so i only pick up tyres and raditor.

but last week he give me a call asking me i want to take mugen rims or not, but i refused to take due to personal reason. then i ask him when i can have my ecu, he reply that the guy (that he keep mention the parts store at this guy place) will back on monday , will pass me by then.

i msg him on monday, no reply. call his mobile on tuesday already cut the service, and found out that he already left the country.

asked for few guys from Melbourne that’s knows him no luck with it, no one knows what happen and not even 100% sure he gone already.

so i only can seek help on forum to see anyone can help or so....

if anyone that buy the ecu from him already i wouldn't mind know that as well, at lease i can ask him my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                To the OP your wing has being shipped out via fastway couriers. There was a delay i apologise due to me needing elbow surgery/hospitalisation as i broke my elbow.

I am all good now though and you should be soon too with the arrival of your wing

If you have problems contact me via my mobile on 0405181889 to discuss further.

sorry to hear about your accident jing and i look forward to seeing my wing in person soon, but as far as eddy goes, well he has been stuffing me around since before xmas, feed me complete bullshit many a time, wouldn't reply to mesages when i know he'd been online, and drops my wing off in fcking sydney when i live 7hours away, good luck ep3gtr, i hope we both can get a happy ending on this
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Eddy's OH Tade Rating

I've always known Eddy to be a really good guy. His OH trade rating confirms this. Perhaps he has left the parts with someone to organise for them to deliver to you.

Good luck anyway.

Comment

Eddie has always been brilliant, it seems he may have been distracted by personal issues...

i hope it all gets sorted out asap...
                    ... retired/

Comment

Eddy is a nice guy man, he camen picked up my gear.. with his mate also ... and that white jdm dc5r has seen better days .. it got rear ended..when we met up about 6 weeks ago
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

but do you know the owner didnt know the car will go syd trip?

do you know how piss off the owner is when he know his car in syd.

and he know it from another guy facbook cox got a photo with his car in photo.

you are one for the lucky buyer but may be only i am not the one~

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                          yup, i can back this up as i recall reading that somewhere as well
                          Originally posted by ewendc2r View Post
                          lol -- Someone is running with it around on their car I bet... Probably sold it three times.
                          Stop reply bullshit if its none of your business.........

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                          sorry to hear about your accident jing and i look forward to seeing my wing in person soon, but as far as eddy goes, well he has been stuffing me around since before xmas, feed me complete bullshit many a time, wouldn't reply to mesages when i know he'd been online, and drops my wing off in fcking sydney when i live 7hours away, good luck ep3gtr, i hope we both can get a happy ending on this
                          Do you remember I also told you long time ago that I plan for a Sydney trip so I can bring it in person so it arrive nice and safe.....but ur reply was rude and tell me to give you $$ back......I was in a tight schedule or I will drive all the way to bring it to you......Try to understand sometimes shit does happen and we dun want to coz the delay......but pls do let us know when you receive the Wing.......I dun want anymore bull shit around....

Originally posted by ep3gtr View Post
                          but do you know the owner didnt know the car will go syd trip?

do you know how piss off the owner is when he know his car in syd.

and he know it from another guy facbook cox got a photo with his car in photo.

you are one for the lucky buyer but may be only i am not the one~
                          Yeah....thats sth between me and the other owner but none of ur fxxking business and there is no point to bring it up on an open forum......
                          I am pretty sure you are not the lucky guy coz you've been fxxking around with me.......the deal was not with the ecu but with the exhaust and you remember it wrongly and I just can't be stuff to argue with you........you make a word of mouth about buying this and that and you just bloody pull out the last min......I turn down another person bcoz of that and are you going to pay me back the $$.......a set of 95% new semis with a mugen radiator was the deal......you expected to pay 2.5k with the ECU....in ur dreams man......you can say whatever you want but only we know what we talk about....so keep ur words and flame me as much as you want.......end of story.......
                          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                          1)ブレーキを踏む
                          2)クラッチを切る
                          3)シフトダウンしなから、
                            アクセルをぶかす
                          4)クラッチをつなぐ
                          :blah:
                          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                            Stop reply bullshit if its none of your business.........
                            hey man, dont get all angry at me sir and dont say im bullshitting. YOU mentioned in one of your sale threads that you were heading back overseas as a reason for selling the items. All i said was that i recall reading what you wrote. I didnt imply anything else, didnt call you a liar, didnt say u ran away with anything. Go take your anger out at someone else kk thanks bye
                            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

air23box :yes you right there, not my business between you and other buyer.

but since you agree that you receive that $2.5k from me so where are my $2,5k worth of parts?

95 % semi and a raditor ? are you sure. do you want me to post all the photo up to support my own words as effidence ?
                              what is call 95 % re55s and a damaged raditor worth that will worth $2,5k?

if you think i rip you off, you can either give me back my $2.5k and get your stuff back or give me back what you owning me, you still owning me $1k of parts so you better make that clear,

please stop make up your own story here~~

i understadn all the way long u dislike me, if you not do on purpose, if we did have mis understand in between. you please give me back what you own me or you think you have own me .

Comment

you people are hopeless - relying on 'word of mouth' for a $2500 parts purchase from a a stranger in another state is folly.

you should get all parts purchase agreements in writing, such as via PM or email, otherwise you run into (these sort of) problems...

take your negotiations to PM or email thanks.
                                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                                X