This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help please, anyone? locating air23box

If anyone has personal contact details (phone numbers,address,place of work)for the members known as 'air23box' or 'jingers' could you pm them to me please, seems someone is only to happy to take ya coin but not so happy to send out parts
    and if any of the mods have a problem with this post, how about you pm the above members for a please explain.
    Thankyou
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Didn't air23box leave the country? One of his for sale threads said he was...
    Last edited by 45SET; 19-03-10, 11:46 PM.

Comment

i changed the thread title for better attention.

Eddy told me he had given the wing to Jing and "there was nothing to worry about"...

... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
        Didn't air23box leave the country? One of this for sale threads said he was...
        yup, i can back this up as i recall reading that somewhere as well
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
          i changed the thread title for better attention.

Eddy told me he had given the wing to Jing and "there was nothing to worry about"...

yes this was what i was told to, and i've also been told it was beening sent out about 10 times as well, and here i am still wingless, thats why i want jings details so i can find out whats the real deal myself
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
            yes this was what i was told to, and i've also been told it was beening sent out about 10 times as well, and here i am still wingless, thats why i want jings details so i can find out whats the real deal myself
            I remembered correctly he sent the wing to sydney himself.. just pick it up fron jing's place..
            - Project R -

Comment

I saw the wing in person!

He drove it up to Sydney to drop it off about 1 month ago.
              '03 Integra DC5 Type R
              Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
              Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
              Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

he has left the country and may be bring my & someone else money with him without pass on the parts to the buyer which pay him....

strange~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Tiu View Post
                  I saw the wing in person!
                  well, don't hold back - where did you see the wing? and who has it now?
                  ... retired/

Comment

lol -- Someone is running with it around on their car I bet... Probably sold it three times.

Comment

Or Jing could still have it. There are plenty of people here that know Jing. Surely they could call and ask instead of jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                        well, don't hold back - where did you see the wing? and who has it now?
                        In his friend's JDM white DC5R.

Eddy was a pretty nice guy he drove all the way from Melbourne to drop off my JDM Brembo swap bits & in the car, there were a Mugen Spoiler in the back of the boot area.

He said next stop is to drop that off.
                        '03 Integra DC5 Type R
                        Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
                        Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
                        Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

Originally posted by ep3gtr View Post
                          he has left the country and may be bring my & someone else money with him without pass on the parts to the buyer which pay him....

strange~~~~
                          Not trying to defend him, but accusing people doing such thing so fast seems harsh.

I am sure he has left you the person's contact number where u shud be picking the wing up.
                          - Project R -

Comment

To the OP your wing has being shipped out via fastway couriers. There was a delay i apologise due to me needing elbow surgery/hospitalisation as i broke my elbow.

I am all good now though and you should be soon too with the arrival of your wing

If you have problems contact me via my mobile on 0405181889 to discuss further.

Comment

So I don't need to ask how the riding is going Jing?

See OP? Solutions.

Comment

Working...
                              X