No announcement yet.

Info bout Kpro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a k20a3 hater, i use to own one now I have a TypeS. I have also tried to mod the base model but after years of research and saving up the $$ to do it all, i ended up selling the base and buying a near new TypeS with the price of selling the base+the money I have saved up.

It was by far the best choice I have ever made. Yes I may have gotten a unique base Integra with either a turbo or supercharger, but at the end of the day, it's a base model Integra. It won't sell for that much more than a normal TypeS even with all those mods on there.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      Now THIS is the worst decision since Greedo shooting first.
      Thanks Sam. I know what you think i should do. But i really dont wanna swap in a K24.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
        Thanks Sam. I know what you think i should do. But i really dont wanna swap in a K24.
        It's cheap. They can be found everywhere and with a KPro they are the single best bang for buck mod for your car. If you really wanna go down the K20 path, I'm happy for you to buy my K20A2. Then I can go and get me a K24.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
          It's cheap. They can be found everywhere and with a KPro they are the single best bang for buck mod for your car. If you really wanna go down the K20 path, I'm happy for you to buy my K20A2. Then I can go and get me a K24.
          I may keep that in mind, LOL
          But i will see it on Monday anyway for shift trackday.
          i wont be driving im just heading down with Richard and his EP3.

Comment

goodluck with your build timmy.

plan it out well financially and youll be sweet
            Last edited by TypeSexy; 22-03-10, 07:30 PM.
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
              sell it and get a wrx.

cause hondas are slow
              Posts like this are part of the reason why we've lost the old skool CITR crew.

Comment

its all good now monty, my bad!
                Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                X