Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info bout Kpro.

Hey, guys & girls....

I been talking to a few people about some mods im going to be getting done over the next few months.
    To start it off i really need Kpro to run RBC and bigger TB.

Im just wanting to know where most people (in NSW) get there Kpro tuned.
    and how much will a tune cost..
    also any problems running the Kpro?

Thanks all.

at the moment, i'm running RBC + Spoon 70mm TB with mugen N1 ecu.

I think the stock ecu is the same as mugen where it can learn, then you don't have to get the kpro now and get it tuned, then like you said in a few month getting it tune once again to suit the next mods.

Toda supplies and tune them.
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R
    Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

man dont waste your money on a base dc5
      Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
        man dont waste your money on a base dc5
        There are a few little suprises coming that will change your thinking...

Comment

Adrian at Toda does a good job.

Comment

k20a or k24a conversion? sell it and buy a R as your basic for starting.
            '03 Integra DC5 Type R
            Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
            Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
            Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Tiu View Post
              k20a or k24a conversion? sell it and buy a R as your basic for starting.
              Incorrect.
              wow there are so many K20A3 haters around.

Comment

Not K20a3 haters...

I think most people are looking at the bigger picture...

Would I be correct in saying most here are "Base model chassis haters".

Comment

yeah Base Model Haters.
                  maybe i shouldn't be posting on clubITR cos im not type R

Comment

going FI are we Timmy?

Honestly I think a Type R would be the better option. You might be disappointed with the results for the money you've spent on the k20a3/base model dc5.

But I hear TODA does a good tune for K-pro!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                      yeah Base Model Haters.
                      maybe i shouldn't be posting on clubITR cos im not type R
                      Dude... seriously, at the end of the day it's your money, and your car. So everyone on here can hang as much shit on you for moding a base as they want, but it shouldn't really matter.

As long as you are happy with the car, do with it as you please. Don't let this thread (And every other thread you started ) make you leave the forum. For an Australian based forum I think this one is going to give you the best info (For Australia) as you'll get... It's basically OzHonda here anyway, you just don't have to shift through the shit.

Stay on the forum, stay with your car, and prove us all wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by SPL_K View Post
                        going FI are we Timmy?

Honestly I think a Type R would be the better option. You might be disappointed with the results for the money you've spent on the k20a3/base model dc5.

But I hear TODA does a good tune for K-pro!
                        Yeah, well there have been few K20A3 mods done over in the states.
                        Been talking to Dr Honda about it.
                        sooo we have some good ideas as too what we will do.
                        So pretty much to start it off Hondata will be needed..

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                        Dude... seriously, at the end of the day it's your money, and your car. So everyone on here can hang as much shit on you for moding a base as they want, but it shouldn't really matter.

As long as you are happy with the car, do with it as you please. Don't let this thread (And every other thread you started ) make you leave the forum. For an Australian based forum I think this one is going to give you the best info (For Australia) as you'll get... It's basically OzHonda here anyway, you just don't have to shift through the shit.

Stay on the forum, stay with your car, and prove us all wrong...
                        True....
                        Hmmm after all this is still my daily driver, so it wont be a waste of money, it will just be a project and rewarding to see the results..
                        PLUS, looking at buying a rolling shell (maybe EF or EG) and building it into a trackcar.. wont happen for awhile.

Comment

Tune it yourself. There is so much knowledge on Kpro tuning on the internet, ClubRSX specifically, that if you want your car modification to be rewarding and if you are willing to put in the time and effort there is no reason that you can't do it yourself.

Ignore all the people telling you to get a Type R, every car has its compromises, the DC5R is certainly no exception, and the sooner you accept these compromises and move on to enjoying modifying and tuning the better. It might cost you a bit more to get the same result compared to if you began with a Type R but who cares, money is a transient thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                            Tune it yourself. There is so much knowledge on Kpro tuning on the internet, ClubRSX specifically, that if you want your car modification to be rewarding and if you are willing to put in the time and effort there is no reason that you can't do it yourself.

Yeap so much info to tune Kpro on Clubrsx.

K20a3 isnt bad. Had one in the ek before swapping to a k24. You should look into a 6 speed gearbox.
                            BYP Racing & Developments
                            Built. Tuned. Driven
                            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Now THIS is the worst decision since Greedo shooting first.

Comment

Working...
                              X