• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowie View Post
    Just picked it up and got home...
    few faults:
    - Automactic feature on drive side window isnt working
    - Centre console seems to be badly fitted it wobbles a bit and the sliding tray doesnt do that clicky thing once its fully open
    - Idling weird, at 2 revs+ even when tempreture is up
    - Idling revs drop and rise from 1-3 at times, especially when at the traffic lights in neutral behind a cop (Idling issue sprung up after I hit vtec for the first time after roughly 1hr of driving)
    - imprints in the passenger side seat looks like someone left a few tools sitting there on the leather for awhile
    - Resprayed front bar has a scrape on it already (not from me)
    - Front red Honda badge missing they lost it and ordering a new one
    - Fuel light on, I remember filling it to a full tank roughly 20kms before it was flooded
    - And finally it was over a month late (Due 5th march, ready to drive away without a front badge today 15th April)

That sums up my complaints/bitching about my experience with AAMI lol. Taking the car back there now to sort out the idling issue
    dont settle for sub par.

IIRC AAMI have a lifetime guarantee on repairs so make sure your car is PERFECT before you accept it as complete and fixed.

Comment

low on fuel
      idling issues

could have been taken for a joy ride.

Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
        dont settle for sub par.

IIRC AAMI have a lifetime guarantee on repairs so make sure your car is PERFECT before you accept it as complete and fixed.
        Yep . Already rang up and said everything I noticed

going back now, was hungry lol

Comment

Well, they charge the lowest prices in Australia for a reason... remember, what you are paying for is the experience when you need to use the service...

Comment

Working...
          X