Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that only a uk based site???

Comment

nah, you can get them from US based sites.

I'm thinking about getting a set myself but im doing a bit more research on the topic.
      for around about 220 US a wheel

Comment

If your hardcore and want that fat stance
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Enkei...25159007r14830

Comment

thats an awesome price ill get a set for that since our dollar is so strong atm... but how much r u looking at for import tax?
          the ebay ones r good price but the seller told me they +15 offset... bit too extreme for me lol

Comment

If your worried about getting stung with taxes because its over 1G,
            get 2 wheels sent to a mates address under his name and 2 wheels to your house under your name.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
              You make a good point, wheel choice is very limited . Brand new there are the usual multi-piece options; SSR Professor MS1R and SP1R, Work Meister S1, and probably a myriad of US custom wheel manufacturers like Spinwerks, Kodiak Racing Wheels. The 3 piece wheels will never match the weight of a forged 1 piece though I believe.

For the discerning wheel collector () however, once upon a time though Volk Racing made a 15x8 TE37 in 5x114.3 and possibly a CE28N too. If I was a baller with a DC2R they would be my aim . Here is one pair for the front on Yahoo Auctions: LINK. I believe they exist in other offsets too, but without that nice slight concave.
              Thanks for the link Tom, if only there was a set. Would that offset fit on a dc2r?
              CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Originally posted by RichyR View Post
                Thanks for the link Tom, if only there was a set. Would that offset fit on a dc2r?
                Should fit at the front with a healthy roll and slight pull with a 225/45 depending on alignment settings and ride height. Could be tough to fit at the rear though where less negative camber is generally preferred .

Comment

Im running 225/45/16' 16x8 +35 on my dc2r. Guards needs to be rolled and flare slightly.
                  BYP Racing & Developments
                  Built. Tuned. Driven
                  Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Are the 225/45's Semis or street tyres??

Comment

somebody tell me what this wheel is!

sorry for stealing threads will

ahha

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheel...s_bs_ci3_l.jpg
                      Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

sorry found it. SSR type F.

continue gentlemen
                        Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

hah dw louis all good cuz...
                          naa beeen looking for those wheels but cant find them in 16x8... its so hard to find 16" wheels which are 8" wide.. might hav to settle with enkeis... anyone got a set of Te37s which are 8" wide apart from SPL K? i dont see enkeis looking good on a teg..?

Comment

I think Tinks is rocking the Rpf1's for his track wheels.

Comment

r32 gtr rims are 16x8 arent they?

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

Originally posted by on boost View Post
                                r32 gtr rims are 16x8 arent they?
                                Yep. 16x8 +30. They are also forged and relatively lightweight for an OEM wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X