Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement Honda Keys (but not from Honda)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    U didnt get a grey master eky in your log books dude?
    The grey key is a valet key. Limited function for the moving car in the car park from memory.

Comment

Err.... Doesn't the red key immobilize the car? I'm pretty sure it's the master key that you take back to Honda to get your keys copied from.

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
        In Sydney: Robinson, Bensons, Mister Minit, Buffalo Lock and Key and theres also a bloke in Cabramatta that does them as well.
        Where is the guy in Cabramatta located?
        CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Originally posted by SPL_K View Post
          Err.... Doesn't the red key immobilize the car? I'm pretty sure it's the master key that you take back to Honda to get your keys copied from.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            U didnt get a grey master eky in your log books dude?
            I have the log books etc, but didnt see a key in there, is it just like the black one or flatter?

Comment

i think my friend can do it for a cheaper price ( hes a honda mechanic). last time he told me that he can get dc5 key including coding from $140

Comment

Originally posted by RichyR View Post
                Where is the guy in Cabramatta located?
                Never mind about him, I went to him recently and he said he couldn't do DC5 keys but you may have luck with older keys. I recently had mine done at Mister Minit for a key without the lock/unlock buttons for $89. Probably could find cheaper but I was happy with the price at the time.

Originally posted by nhm1508 View Post
                i think my friend can do it for a cheaper price ( hes a honda mechanic). last time he told me that he can get dc5 key including coding from $140
                Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Where is he located?
                DC5S

Comment

Wow, i just got quoted $155 from a Mister Minute, but there is a guy on ebay who does programming and key supply, he is in Roseberry i think, and for $50 inc key, I am going there, will post my success/happiness level in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
                    Wow, i just got quoted $155 from a Mister Minute, but there is a guy on ebay who does programming and key supply, he is in Roseberry i think, and for $50 inc key, I am going there, will post my success/happiness level in a few days
                    He's actually in kingsford, I've been meaning to go and get it done from him hehe. Let us know how you go.
                    CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Originally posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
                      How did you go with this?
                      CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Working...
                      X