Introduction + Irritating Tapping Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by **Ghost** View Post
    re car: the buddyclubs (they are buddy clubs right?) look awesome... i'm planning to get a similar rim but in dark gold. Around $900 for JDM rims without tyres for 17s is bloody good value

Onto more important matters - Those two ladies are damn fine. But...are they like jailbait? If they were 18... i'd make water to end the current Australian Drought... the worse one in history
    For a couple of extra hundread you could prob find them an inch bigger with some rubber. i suppose you want them in 17's but eh?

Comment

17's are prob the best for the car.
      Blaze Orange

Comment

18's look Gangster!

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
          For a couple of extra hundread you could prob find them an inch bigger with some rubber. i suppose you want them in 17's but eh?
          really? from where? and wat sort of rubber...

Melbouren parts (and cars) are generally more expensive than NSW tho, far less people modify their cars in melbourne compared to a few years ago. I remember univesrity carparks being a rice field... i went back recently and it was stagnant and full of toyota corollas... The "Scene" if you want to call it that definitely went down in melbourne.

Comment

really? from where? and wat sort of rubber...

Melbouren parts (and cars) are generally more expensive than NSW tho, far less people modify their cars in melbourne compared to a few years ago. I remember univesrity carparks being a rice field... i went back recently and it was stagnant and full of toyota corollas... The "Scene" if you want to call it that definitely went down in melbourne.
            Man I remember that last time i was down chapel street, the amount of late model Euro's (all P Platers) with massive rims & Exhausts & crap. It was asif no1 was driving a rexy or 200 they all had BMW's & mercs

Comment

yeah theres certainly a fair few Euros around Chapel st.

JDM cars have certainly lost their popularity here though... Hell JDM cars arent even popular in Japan. I went there recently and seriously you can tell they're going through a 12 year recession. All the cars are old and u'd be struggling to find a sports car... and yes i was in the "right" suburbs to find that sort of thing.

I'll tell you what will encourage the next generation of JDM enthusiasts? Initial D Stage 6 (or whatever they're up to)... seriously there was a sudden FLUX of interest in cars after that cartoon...

Someone should make a cartoon featuring a pimp who delivers girls to customers in an old EG civic with a b16a, beating richer pimps to who deliver their girls in R35 GTRs on teh basis that on the downhill power means nothing and VTEC means everything..

... and the plot twist would be that the richer pimp would be the poorer protagonist pimp's father...

I think that would make EG civic prices shoot through the roof like the AE86s

Comment

Someone should make a cartoon featuring a pimp who delivers girls to customers in an old EG civic with a b16a, beating richer pimps to who deliver their girls in R35 GTRs on teh basis that on the downhill power means nothing and VTEC means everything..

... and the plot twist would be that the richer pimp would be the poorer protagonist pimp's father...

I think that would make EG civic prices shoot through the roof like the AE86s

haha now that's an anime i would download! maybe even buy ;D

Comment

Posting in an Epic thread!

Would love to see a cartoon on the initial D panda AE86 take on a R35, would need to be really really ripped in order to handle it though.

Comment

I can see it already:

Takumu (the young pimp) - NO! I must race the mysterious pimp who no one has seen the face of.... only known as Pimp X to deliver my nymphomaniac nurse to the customer at the carpark near the bottom of Mt Akina faster.... that customer waits for no one... and if Pimp X gets there first i lose business and get pwned by my boss.

My EG6 runs faster now with a B16A!!! (he started off with a D16Y8 at the beginning of the cartoon series but blew it in anger vs a pimp in an Evo3 after he found out his girl was a prostitute)

**races R35 PimpX ***

wins by doing gutter run + gumtape on his steering wheel...which added +10KW

Delivers girl... gets paid...

PimpX: Takumu I AM YOUR FATHER

Comment

Does the EG look something like this by any chance?

Comment

HHAHAHAHAH wtf is that seirously...

In the initial episodes it will be a stock EG5 VTI with the D16. Later on we can add that body kit and a black bonnet...

we should approach honda japan with this idea... they might sponsor it for all we know to increase second hand part sales and increase attetnion on the new civics...

Comment

HHAHAHAHAH wtf is that seirously...

In the initial episodes it will be a stock EG5 VTI with the D16. Later on we can add that body kit and a black bonnet...

we should approach honda japan with this idea... they might sponsor it for all we know to increase second hand part sales and increase attetnion on the new civics...
                          I was thinking of just getting that ian Luff guy to drift a fwd magna around wakefield again!

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                            lolwuuut
                            k20A DC2R

Comment

if paris hilton owned an EG... it would look like that.

Comment

If i owned an EG civic this would be the 1 ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X