No announcement yet.

Introduction + Irritating Tapping Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got black Black, which was my first preferred color (with Blazing Orange coming in as a close 2nd preference)

We'll take some pics when we go kebabs on the iphone or something, but atm u can basically open a honda brochure and find out what my cars looks like :P so depressingly stock aside from the king springs.... which i didnt want in the first place...

I'm doing this on the weekend:

1. Install my HIDs (hope they work, they're new but been under my mate's bed for a year). The box kinda smells funky too...

2. Go to clark rubber and wedge some between the dash and windscreen as suggested.

3. Change spark plugs / get a general health check for car. That valve adjustment has never been done by the previous owner concerns me.

4. Hopefully find an intake/catback for the right price and install those as well... Looking for 2nd hand isnt easy in Melbourne so not too hopeful on this one. Might order an injen from Sydney as i had a look at my air filter and i think its still the same one from 100,000km ago.... so its metaphorically close, smells and looks like an old hymen that hasnt been popped for 40 years (or Cherry for those who like a sweeter term)

Comment

Best colour you could have possibly got!

Comment

I assume urs is black as well?

I really like the color as it tends to go well with a lot of different types of Rims... and it makes the car look newer than it is. The negative side is obviously how much it requires washing.

i'm this close from buying an Apexi open pod, just that it'll be a waste of money in the long run cos i know i'll want a box or CAI. But theres no sellers of used intakes in Melbourne sigh...

Comment

Comment

black too plain, blaze orange is where its at :P
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Black is back is black is back!

read it fast!

Comment

do not compute

Blaze Orange

Comment

A bit of CP since tinks isnt around

Comment

i came bucket loads
                    Blaze Orange

Comment

I came

Comment

re car: the buddyclubs (they are buddy clubs right?) look awesome... i'm planning to get a similar rim but in dark gold. Around $900 for JDM rims without tyres for 17s is bloody good value

Onto more important matters - Those two ladies are damn fine. But...are they like jailbait? If they were 18... i'd make water to end the current Australian Drought... the worse one in history

Comment

i now notice this noise you guys are talking about. its on hard bumps etc i notice it.

Comment

what fucking noises,i'll make some noises soon, .......keep up the good work tony
                            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Welcome too bro...enjoy ur time....I am selling my car and may have all the parts up for grab later........pick ur own...lol......
                              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                              1)ブレーキを踏む
                              2)クラッチを切る
                              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                                アクセルをぶかす
                              4)クラッチをつなぐ
                              :blah:
                              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

sell me ur parts tonight man,,, the lady is away so i haev some free time to do it. Its always easier to say "the car was always that loud" than "i got a new intake"

Comment

Working...
                                X