X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf LOL

Comment

ROFL @ haduken.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

If you would like a few CE28N rims and A048 tyres off my JDM DC5 to make a tyre stack display, let me know. Looks like you have a fancy rear wing now on your car otherwise you could borrow my Mugen unit. I have cams, valves, sprockets, gearbox etc and things like that if you want to put a mechanical display together as well. Let me know if I can be of help.

Comment

so generous evan. can i borrow them for my rolling display...?
          almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by Evatec View Post
            If you would like a few CE28N rims and A048 tyres off my JDM DC5 to make a tyre stack display, let me know. Looks like you have a fancy rear wing now on your car otherwise you could borrow my Mugen unit. I have cams, valves, sprockets, gearbox etc and things like that if you want to put a mechanical display together as well. Let me know if I can be of help.
            Thanks Evan, sent you a PM and a Email.

New mirrors and radiator will hopefully be here on thursday ready for installation on friday, just in time for the show

Still need to finishing cleaning and polishing tho
            NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
              so generous evan. can i borrow them for my rolling display...?
              Don't mind helping out if I can. Let me know when and where?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCoastDC5R View Post
                Thanks Evan, sent you a PM and a Email.

New mirrors and radiator will hopefully be here on thursday ready for installation on friday, just in time for the show

Still need to finishing cleaning and polishing tho
                I drafted an email, but my mail server is broke. Should be back online shortly. I'll be in Brisbane by Thursday this week and catch up with you.

Comment

Don't mind helping out if I can. Let me know when and where?
                  by rolling display, i meant my car i was just kidding
                  almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Should get a few cars together for a display sometime.

Might have to fix up my racing number and secondary bonnet restrainers. See picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Should get a few cars together for a display sometime.

Might have to fix up my racing number and secondary bonnet restrainers. See picture.
                      Yeh i think next year it would be great to get for or five tegs together to enter autosalon, there is certainly enough good quality cars around bris and gc.

What is the go with the bonnet restrainers? I have noticed my CF bonnet moves quite a bit but it retains the standard frame and latch as a stock bonnet so i am unsure as whether or not i need to invest in a set of bonnet pins???

If possible evan can i catch up with you around lunch time on friday? Feel free to give me a call on thursday sometime to discuss catching up
                      NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCoastDC5R View Post
                        Yeh i think next year it would be great to get for or five tegs together to enter autosalon, there is certainly enough good quality cars around bris and gc.

What is the go with the bonnet restrainers? I have noticed my CF bonnet moves quite a bit but it retains the standard frame and latch as a stock bonnet so i am unsure as whether or not i need to invest in a set of bonnet pins???

If possible evan can i catch up with you around lunch time on friday? Feel free to give me a call on thursday sometime to discuss catching up
                        I entered a Top Gear event in December last year. That's full on racing with a standing grid start. 15 of us. When the car got checked out prior to racing, the guy said no bonnet clips, no racing, but some tape will do. Probably will get bonnet clips when I get around to it.

Friday lunch sounds good. Should get my email soon with a list of stuff I have.

Comment

Working...
                        X