• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
    i can 100% confirm its painted all the way through
    i meant that it fades to an undercoat/primer under the seats/carpet

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      i meant that it fades to an undercoat/primer under the seats/carpet
      No it's painted in the DC5...I've seen interior shots of Jing's DC5 gutted.

Comment

yeah and i just had a look under my rear seats and it's like a blue/grey colour with a matt finish to it, maybe they changed the painting process at some point.

Comment

Yeh it is painted but in a blue grey primer not the colour of the car. I will leave on the door trims so its only a matter of taking out the carpet and the rear plastic lining which is quite easy to remove.

Yeh i was going to make sure any bits i have laying around aren't things that will grow legs and dissapear. i need to about 12 tyres and have a stack of 3 on each corner and then some flag rope in between.

Anyone got ideas of something different to hold the bonnet up? I don't even know if i will, there is nothing much to see under the bonnet and its not the tidyest engine bay, and if i do you cant really see the sexy CF bonnet....
          NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

hey waht about paper mache? easy to make cheap to dipose and u can paint it to look decent?

Comment

if the engine bay isn't blinging or f&f clean, then i would say leave the cf hood closed. at least they'll be oogling at the cf hood and be wondering "what's he go under there???" leave a little for the imagination. With your brake setup on display... it'll leave alot to the imagination

if you're looking for things to clean, all the wheels will be a good idea. they've got to be spotless since they'll be lying around. That is unless you're going for the authentic "after the race" look..

Comment

i would say, let the interior alone. Half stripped chicks works 100x better than a full stripped car interior :P
                For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

dress up 4-6 girls in pit crew outfits or use mannequins i recon (female mannequins). could also rig up a fake fuel pump out of some tubing or something. need that stop/go sign too that they wave in front of the car after they've finished refueling. get a number vinyl decal on your car as well and your name on the side.
                  almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

clubITR.com.au stickers on it!
                    happyhong says:
                    aus only have 3 r
                    happyhong says:
                    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Hahaha I wish we had cITR stickers ready to pump out *stares at thanh*

Comment

hmm...another idea...get the girls to wear some sexy race suits!

here's some ideas for those
                        http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store/...&page_number=1

Comment

Wow - some of them look like fun

Comment

if you can't afford hot chics

print them on cardboard and stand them next your car

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                              hmm...another idea...get the girls to wear some sexy race suits!

here's some ideas for those
                              http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store/...&page_number=1
                              Very Nice haha, Don't think i will have time to organize models for this year but next year that is definitely a go'er. Will get them embroided with my name on the back, honda logo and my number plates.

Thanks for all the ideas guys.

Would anyone have any idea where i could get some of that roping off stuff with the triangles hanging off it with honda on it?? If you know wat i mean....
                              NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

sumfin different: ghetto pit area!

put it up on bricks,get someone to graf the shit out of a massive tarp that you can put under it, metal bin with fake or real fire. couple of cooking syringes on the floor....

and to finish it off a hose stickin out of the tank into jerry can and/or hobos nose.

Comment

Working...
                                X