Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R EXHAUST - Where to get in OZ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R EXHAUST - Where to get in OZ??

title says it all pretty much

want to know where i can buy a SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R exhaust system... (catback) in australia.. heapssss on EBAY in the states costs an arm n a leg to ship it here tho... bit gay.. so yee anyone got one second hand even?
    they make an amazing sound i heard it n now im in love want one ASAP!
    =P

try http://www.jdmyard.com/contact-us/

tell them tinkerbell sent you
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
      try http://www.jdmyard.com/contact-us/

tell them tinkerbell sent you
      CHEERS BRA =P
      thanks heaps

Comment

umpbays =P

Comment

anyone else know where to get one?? JDMYARD doesnt get them for a while i want one now... without the hassle of import tax which i might get slapped with if i buy off ebay from the US
          cheers

Comment

you should be paying less than $700 aus for the mega r excluding freight(which isn't counted) which means you won't have to pay any import taxes on it. check out the boombop shop, they were cheapest on freight costs when i bought some skunk2 earlier in the year. Most places will price match each other, its just getting the shop that does the best deal on freight. some places will even put in a dummy invoice with a lower price on it to help you avoid import taxes
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

http://www.999automotive.com.au/

Get in contact with 999automotive in Brisbane, they bring in alot of Skunk2 gear so they should be able to get you what you need.

Comment

999 couldn't even get me a gearknob, not sure how much luck you'd have on an exhaust if they don't stock it
                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010

Comment

Will have shipment from USA within 2-3 weeks.
                  JDMyard Pty Ltd / Hardrace AU
                  25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 97572365
                  Email : yonas@jdmyard.com

Comment

thank goodness!!!!

this guy wants exhaust reeeeeeaaal bad!

BTW yonas - can you PM me a price for the header for B series?
                    ... retired/

Comment

JDM YARD ARE SHIT man literally worst customer service iv EVER experience no joke...
                      i gave up on them so im still looking!!! i pretty much only want the skunk 2 megapower now but if someones willling to throw away the pro racer cheap as chips i MAY consider as another exhaust...

Comment

Yonas just said he'll have stock in 2 weeks. No one else here has had issues with JDM Yard.

Comment

I agree they should totally be able to move stock from the other side of the globe via private jets or something you know! yer yer
                          Last edited by Time; 19-08-09, 09:48 AM. Reason: ... crap

Comment

^ Rofl - but I think you've mistaken him for someone else with a very similar username!
                            Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                              ^ Rofl - but I think you've mistaken him for someone else with a very similar username!
                              Last time I post before 7am.

Comment

Working...
                              X