Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they always wanna get out of stuff the cheap way

Comment

They do the same with windscreens - they want you to go to O'Briens and get some shit quality aftermarket windscreen fitted instead of getting OEM glass reinstalled....

.... until you tell them it is your right to choose under the Trade Practices Act.
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

i think depends on how old ur car is aswell, on my 95 vspec r33 they re-moulded my front bar when a lady hit it, n i argued with them for weeks that i wanted oem..but in then end i didnt get it...bast*****
        Dr.Phil(Honda) fully built K25 DC2 800kgs 190KWATW K-PRO tuned by Adrian@Toda
        EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)
        Im a patient of Dr.Phil and Adrian

Comment

serious!!! i guess it depends on who ur insured with ey

Comment

yeh i guess that too, i was with aami, who u with?
            EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)

Comment

also when as accidents aint ur fault its the other sides insurance company that sends a inspector to 'cut costs' ur panel beater has to know how to write a good quote...

Comment

comminsure

Comment

i guess since aami insurance is so cheap... cant expect much?
                  bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

yeh true, but if ur still paying for full insurance u would fink u got a choice of oem or just crap

Comment

what makes me laugh r the bugget direct car incurance ads with the french lady...
                      they r the worst..but then again what can u expect from a budget insurance co.
                      lol

Comment

you gotta stick it to em when it's claim time, don't take any shit from those smartass asessors, find out what your intitled to, and insist you get it. they will do all they can to save a single dollar,they'll gin you around and don't give a fck about customer satisfaction. They are only to happy to take your money, make yourself happy,take theirs
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

yea sometimes being more solid about what you want and are entitled to helps, just as gun said. Other times, gay assessors are just gay and no matter what, they wont listen to your crap because they hate their job so much.
                          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
                          X