No announcement yet.

dc2r drivers door lock sticking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hah, I just started getting this problem with my DC2R as well. How timely to have this thread..thanks guys
    David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
    '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
    '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

I just fixed this exact problem this morning, I found that there was no problem with the actuator and it was the metal rod going underneath it, I sprayed heaps of wd40 in there and around the entire lock and it started working. When you are putting back the door trim take of the side mirror cable cover it will make it heaps easier to put back in.

Comment

Hey dny... i may need that actuator lol..

as milkman said, talking abt timing, my passenger side looks like it needs some fixing lol

Comment

When you mean door lock sticking, do you mean it's hard to lock/unlock from within the cabin?

Cos I have that problem in the EK. lol

Comment

nah its when u push the remote to unlock the actuator kind of struggles to unlock it, you can hear it pumping but doesn't flick it over
            its fine from the cabin or when u use the key tho

haha yeh eric if u need it lemme know
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010

Comment

hey guys, not sure if I am allowed to promote another forum but anything to help right?,

try www.team-integra.net

look under the articles section. There is a heap on how to do stuff to the G3 integra.

Comment

yeah TI is great!
                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                X