Price for dc2r in Oz ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ewendc2r View Post
    I wouldn't hesitate to suggest that a cheap car will be treated like a cheap car and on that basis that most examples that are available for lower price in NZ would likely be abused / ill-maintained etc.. I am assuming! If its a car you are going to keep for a long time (I will likely never sell my dc2r) then I don't really think its here nor there with a few extra K's on the price..

Also someone who can only afford a $10k car (i.e. if they had more money they would buy a more modern potentially higher performance car) is not likely to have much cash to really give the car the attention it needs .. They are starting to get old now!
    yeh i just wih the owners knew that n stopped selling them so dear lol

hey carsales.com.au is like the main car site in sydney / australia whats the main site in nzZ?

Comment

but more itr owners are prolly like me, car is very well maintained, is loved more than most, and enjoyed within limits, my car has almost 185,000km's on it....true, but Engine has 90,000km's on it (long story, honda stuffup).... but like hell if i would be selling my car, since nobody would buy it for what i would want....

9years, and it still runs like a dream (touch wood).....these things were built to last....

Comment

price is always different just depends

Comment

Working...
        X