No announcement yet.

lock nuts for OEM Rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ended up just getting oem lock nuts from a honda dealer. they are chrome and well all hondas are the same 12 x 1.5 except for the CRV, they were $50

Comment

dc2tr... whrere'd uget the oem lock ntus from.. honda spare parts or somewhere else?
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

sincei have the gunmetal grey dc5, with those islver wheels, i was thiknnig of a set of mugen black nuts... wat ur guys opinion?
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

This is what people are talking about. Honda oem being the ball, and most aftermarket being tapered. So to answer your first question it wont fit perfect.

Comment

yeah runnin rays nuts on stock wheels...dude at jdm yard said its bad...but i pulled wheels off to machine rotors and there taper with the wheels so there fine

Comment

plaything, just got them from a honda dealer... I think they say they are for the Jazz... I thought my dc2 oem nuts were black but they are actually chrome. The do look slightly different, but thats not always a bad thing I guess.

Comment

yeah, well all i want is a set of 4 locking nuts really... i'll head over on monday or something.. thanks guys!
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Working...
                X