Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill take it off your hands if you want

Comment

Dun think about it......he won't....lol.....
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

my friend's dc5r was defected for his standard recaros... some police are just jealous and finding troubles.. he went to get it inspected and cleared and the lady didnt do anything and just signed the paper that he is cleared...
        - Project R -

Comment

jeezzzz...thats harsh!! did he have to pay to get the car roadworthy?? coz if he did, that would really suck!! or is it another one of the government's scheme to raise revenue??

Comment

I will give them lot of shit if they decide to defect my car bcoz of my recaros......they are all dump cxxts...
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

heheh yeah he did :S
              pity him.. i didnt ask how much he paid to get it roadworthy again tho..
              - Project R -

Comment

i saw a blue dc5r got that wing quite often thou

Comment

Originally posted by klvzhchen View Post
                  i saw a blue dc5r got that wing quite often thou
                  Where about? there are a few with mugen wing these days....
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

talking about defects, i don't think any other police can be dumber than the ones who defected me.

1. looked for a cooler
                    2. asked why my burn out tyres (rear's) have more tred than the front.
                    3. need new seat belt because i the tag on the seat belt had fluff on it.
                    4. canards need to come off because if someone walked into my car they can cut their leg!
                    Ex: IVTECI DC5R

Comment

Originally posted by rvong View Post
                      talking about defects, i don't think any other police can be dumber than the ones who defected me.

1. looked for a cooler
                      2. asked why my burn out tyres (rear's) have more tred than the front.
                      3. need new seat belt because i the tag on the seat belt had fluff on it.
                      4. canards need to come off because if someone walked into my car they can cut their leg!
                      1. and 2. are dumb.

But 3. is legit because the seatbelt might be frayed, and 4. most people know that canards are illegal because they are dangerous.
                      If you lost control of your car and mounted a kerb and you hit someone, your canard COULD slice their leg off mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X