dc5 bottomline kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc5 bottomline kit

Anywhere in Sydney where I can get a replica chargespeed bottomline kit for 05 dc5s?? Tried contacting fabulousx in sg but got no reply.
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

bottom kit? do you mean lip kit?
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
      bottom kit? do you mean lip kit?
      yeh... bottomline lip kit.
      Flickr

Comment

There is this cool company called Chargespeed of Japan that makes a the lip kit you require. However the only problem is that it costs an amount that reflects the development and production cost of the parts, and has the unfortunate consequence of benefiting monetarily the original company that designed the product and all the employees that put thought and effort into their production.

Comment

^
          QFT. That was a well constructed delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            There is this cool company called Chargespeed of Japan that makes a the lip kit you require. However the only problem is that it costs an amount that reflects the development and production cost of the parts, and has the unfortunate consequence of benefiting monetarily the original company that designed the product and all the employees that put thought and effort into their production.
            indeed
            183.2KW ATW
            BUILT BY DR HONDA
            Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have the funds to support this original company you speak of...
              Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                Unfortunately I do not have the funds to support this original company you speak of...
                You may have picked the wrong hobby. Perhaps you could take up chess or something?

Comment

You may have picked the wrong hobby. Perhaps you could take up chess or something?
                  Actually Im trying to be smart with the way I spend my money. Would you spend extra on a brand name item for a cosmetic product that does the smae job? However I would spend extra and get genuine products if they were performance related...
                  Flickr

Comment

Actually Im trying to be smart with the way I spend my money. Would you spend extra on a brand name item for a cosmetic product that does the smae job? However I would spend extra and get genuine products if they were performance related...
                    Yes.

I am not trying to tell you how to spend your money. I am simply trying to illustrate that there are more consequences to buying replica parts than a fuller wallet. I believe that we as car modification enthusiasts should reward innovation and original design, not whore ourselves out to the lowest bidder. I fear for a future where innovation is punished to the point of being unsustainable for a company and undercutting on price and manufacturing quality is rewarded.

Where do you draw the line between a performance part and an aesthetic part. Every part has functions that it must perform, even a body piece which I would expect to be lightweight, stiff and fit well. Are you likely to get all those features in a replica? I guess I am blessed or cursed in that I attempt to consider all aspects of a part before I fit it.

Comment

Im not here to argue and not here make enemies but Im sure im not the only one out there who looks for the cheapest parts (genuine or not)... So if ur willing to help me out then please post but otherwise Im sure there is another way you could voice your opinions...
                      Flickr

Comment

Im not here to argue and not here make enemies but Im sure im not the only one out there who looks for the cheapest parts (genuine or not)... So if ur willing to help me out then please post but otherwise Im sure there is another way you could voice your opinions...
                        I disagree, this thread seems a nice place for me to vent my opinions. The parts I have on my car are the parts I thought were the best choice at the time, and none of them are replicas. I am ever so slightly insulted that you think I would go for the lowest price at the expense of other desirable qualities in an aftermarket part. Feel free to inspect my modifications and reasoning behind them: LINK . I am not trying to make an enemy of you either, my opinion is based on respect of original design and a passion for the modification industry. Your opinion seems to be based on your wallet.

Honestly I think that replicas of the bottom line kit will be hard to find. At least we are bumping your thread until some soulless fool that knows where to get replicas comes along .

Comment

there is a chargespeed in melb.
                          Find it! its not so expensive
                          Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

I brought the full chargespeed bottomline kit, i have the side and rear on at the moment which cost me nearly $1500 posted. and my front is still in motorware which i put at $200 deposit and have to pay around $800 to pay it of plus postage. no replicas around, but genuwine one are costly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X