No announcement yet.

Importing a JDM ITR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I think your sarcasm meter is broken.

Comment

I know a friend is importing one for track use only.....but he got a cams racing licence so he can just import anything.....
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Get EP3 they good value for money

Comment

get a cams licance and its only around 200 after all the bullshit and then you can bring a full uncut car in for race use then buy a gsi or vtir and just move everything over lol shouldn't cost you anymore than 30k all up lol

Comment

very rarely you may stumble upon a privately-imported jdm dc2r/db8r.
            there was a 4-door jdm db8r for sale in SA for a while, a personal-import brought in by a japanese guy..
            "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Originally posted by onlykillzz View Post
              get a cams licance and its only around 200 after all the bullshit and then you can bring a full uncut car in for race use then buy a gsi or vtir and just move everything over lol shouldn't cost you anymore than 30k all up lol
              Not any cams licence can import cars.....you must have a proper racing licence and proof that you import that car for race use.....if its that easy everyone will end up importing car bro.....
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ
              :blah:
              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

if can bring the jdm dc5 in i dont think ppl want to buy ep3 that much thou lol

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                  Not any cams licence can import cars.....you must have a proper racing licence and proof that you import that car for race use.....if its that easy everyone will end up importing car bro.....
                  i think his actually done it himself or knows someone that has done it...

Comment

Ichiban Imports had a couple of race only import JDM DC2Rs. They were a bit rough 100,000k's but for 9-10,000 $AUS I'd consider one for a track car.

http://www.ichiban.com.au/cars.htm
                    Honda DC2R Integra

If I change the nut behind the wheel then my sloppy lines improve and I can get some consistency to sort out my iffy handling, my worrying lack of braking ability goes away, after that I can start fretting about my suspicious lack of straight line grunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X