• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mugen FTW!!

but i didnt get the exhaust XD

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
      do you want new or used? they are great....having mine for 2+ years and love it eveyday......
      I perfer brand new rather than 2nd hand

Comment

will try to get you a quote for new one plus shipping if you are interested......
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

When I had mine fitted i had a leak from header to b-pipe. I'm not sure if this is a normal for AUDM to JDM spec cat backs, but when i got my JDM headers fitted there was no leak anymore.

Just keep this in mind.

Also, there is nothing wrong 2nd hand. I got mine from Mike over a year ago and it still serves me well... but then again, Mike did look after it If you can save $500 or more for something that is in near new conditions (bar a few scratchs) why not. The type of people that generally buy Mugen parts look after them... they didn't spend all that money for nothing So i wouldn't write off 2nd hand cat backs... unless there is a crack, hole, dent its not like there is much that can go wrong with it.
          Last edited by 45SET; 25-07-08, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
            When I had mine fitted i had a leak from header to b-pipe. I'm not sure if this is a normal for AUDM to JDM spec cat backs, but when i got my JDM headers fitted there was no leak anymore.
            That is interesting, also very appreciate u let me know this issue.

Folks, is anyone got such drama with your Mugen exhaust with your AUMD dump pipe? Hummmm....seems need to change whole exhaust ...

Comment

JDM cat backs do not bolt 100% up to the ADM cars directly. They are slightly different in length and angle. They bolt up but the B pipe and centre resonator drops down significantly and the rear muffler tip gets pushed up into the rear bar.

Only solution is to go full JDM from engine back. i.e. headers, cat and cat back 100% JDM. However you will need to change your front sway bar to JDM as well to clear the headers as ADM sway bar does not have enough clearance.

Enjoy! (Now you know why I said suspension )

Comment

Yep as above is what I thought.

Get coilovers... then save up again and get front and rear sway bars (these make the coilovers even better)... then save up some more and get a full exhuast system (headers, cat and catback)

Comment

SOunds like I need to upgrade all my sounds system, TV or projector, couch set and replace the windows for a new Blu-ray DVD player...haha.
                  Ok, I think still worth it, let me work out the time frame and phases to reach the end of this project.
                  Thank you very much you guys, I learn so much for you.

Comment

Get a PS3 and a BIG TV...

Comment

I got them, but hardly play it...

Comment

Originally posted by yakuza View Post
                        That is interesting, also very appreciate u let me know this issue.

Folks, is anyone got such drama with your Mugen exhaust with your AUMD dump pipe? Hummmm....seems need to change whole exhaust ...
                        I never had any issue with that......
                        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                        1)ブレーキを踏む
                        2)クラッチを切る
                        3)シフトダウンしなから、
                          アクセルをぶかす
                        4)クラッチをつなぐ
                        :blah:
                        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                        X