Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust

Hi Folks:

IS anyone knows where can get the best deal with Mugen Twinloop Exhaust for DC5-R, I feel I would invest the $ on Twinloop rather than some other brand, Mugen is almost a official modify department of Honda! I also love the low profile looking!

Cheers

nengun.com is cheapest on everything, u will not find cheaper prices mate
    DCIIR

Comment

cheapest for jap. gear maybe...
      ... retired/

Comment

yeh from my own experiance.. though you pay less n wait more
        DCIIR

Comment

Thanks for you guys input, but i still can't make decision should get twinloop exhaust 1st or coilover, think about my car just 10,000km done, the suspension still like brand new, don't want to waste it....and the twinloop exhaust certainly will give a bit more from the engine. right?

Comment

Originally posted by yakuza View Post
            Thanks for you guys input, but i still can't make decision should get twinloop exhaust 1st or coilover, think about my car just 10,000km done, the suspension still like brand new, don't want to waste it....and the twinloop exhaust certainly will give a bit more from the engine. right?
            Well, certainly won't blow it up?

Comment

MY opinion would be to go sussy.. but thats me..
              dozens of people have used nengun and have had no issues..

Comment

Originally posted by markR View Post
                MY opinion would be to go sussy.. but thats me..
                dozens of people have used nengun and have had no issues..
                Yes, I did.
                But can't find 1 suit for DC5, seems out of stock. By the way, I already ask them about it and wait for their reply...
                Thanks Absolut R!! good site!!

Comment

yeh if theres something thats not on the list of cars they'll put it on often with out replying back to you, so check that it hasnt been already changed
                  DCIIR

Comment

http://www.j-imports.com.au/ go to the used parts section. theres a mugen twin loop for dc5, never ordered from there tho.
                    "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Suspension FTW! What use a minor increase in straight line speed (from increase in HP) when you can carry that speed through corners? Cornering speed naturally increase with better handling suspension. How many straight roads or race tracks are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Touge Tune View Post
                        Suspension FTW! What use a minor increase in straight line speed (from increase in HP) when you can carry that speed through corners? Cornering speed naturally increase with better handling suspension. How many straight roads or race tracks are there?
                        I can understand your ideal, that's exactly reason I bought DC5-R, but think about I hardly put my car on a track (Actually I never been to do it since I married), also my car just 10000km done, not really need to change them anyway.
                        By the way, I still thinking of which way I should go (since my wellet just little bit packed then I feel itch with my shopping hands...hehehe).

Comment

Originally posted by aidannn View Post
                          http://www.j-imports.com.au/ go to the used parts section. theres a mugen twin loop for dc5, never ordered from there tho.
                          Thanks mate, I seen this.
                          But I feel over price for 2nd hand exhaust. right?
                          Still a good site though.

Comment

do you want new or used? they are great....having mine for 2+ years and love it eveyday......
                            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                            1)ブレーキを踏む
                            2)クラッチを切る
                            3)シフトダウンしなから、
                              アクセルをぶかす
                            4)クラッチをつなぐ
                            :blah:
                            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

You love anything that is Mugen regardless if it does anything or not lol.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                              Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Working...
                              X