No announcement yet.

Coilover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein SS is base model very soft ride and not the greatest coilover in the world. If you just want to lower your car and have soft ride then that is a good choice.
    Tein HA is a discontinued model they used to make a few years ago. I never had experience with HA but i think they where replaced by the RA which i do have experience with. Good coilover but very stiff so if you have a weak bladder stay away from these. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by macoman69 View Post
      Tein SS is base model very soft ride and not the greatest coilover in the world. If you just want to lower your car and have soft ride then that is a good choice.
      Tein HA is a discontinued model they used to make a few years ago. I never had experience with HA but i think they where replaced by the RA which i do have experience with. Good coilover but very stiff so if you have a weak bladder stay away from these. lol.
      Thanks for that mate.
      If HA is a old model, should I still go for it? I know SS is a pretty new model.

Comment

SS has been out for a while.
        Just because something is a discontinued model doesnt mean its not good.

If you dont mind a bit of a stiff ride and the coilovers are still new then why not.
        I know A turbo dc2r in brisbane is running HA's and he doesnt seem to mind them.

Comment

Originally posted by macoman69 View Post
          SS has been out for a while.
          Just because something is a discontinued model doesnt mean its not good.

If you dont mind a bit of a stiff ride and the coilovers are still new then why not.
          I know A turbo dc2r in brisbane is running HA's and he doesnt seem to mind them.
          Cool idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
            I don't think youd want a suspension piece failing, i mean buddyclub exhausts breaking at the welds i think you could live with.

I just don't think I would trust a company that copies the hytech header and does it poorly enough so that it needs modifications to fit. I'm not talking about the tranny brace either.

Maybe Buddyclub should stick to selling stickers, at least when they fly off you wouldn't care as much.

Never hear of spoon or mugen suspension or parts failing ?
            ..but my spoon springs brokded...?

*flashback*
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

u kidding man..?!?! Wat did u do?

Comment

At no stage do you want a sussy failure of any kind, it is extremely dangerous!!!

My rear camber arms snapped on their weld coming onto the straight at eastern creek.

Upon snapping, I lost total control of the car spinning me around and around. In the process, it twisted the whole trailing arm.

At the time I might have been travelling around 100km/hr, I am just really lucky that
                it didn’t occur around turn one where i am travelling around 180km/h, or worse, on the street!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackDC2 View Post
                  At no stage do you want a sussy failure of any kind, it is extremely dangerous!!!

My rear camber arms snapped on their weld coming onto the straight at eastern creek.

Upon snapping, I lost total control of the car spinning me around and around. In the process, it twisted the whole trailing arm.

At the time I might have been travelling around 100km/hr, I am just really lucky that
                  it didn’t occur around turn one where i am travelling around 180km/h, or worse, on the street!!!
                  Lucky you , mate.
                  By the way, I really want to hear what BuddyClub says about this issue, I hope they already sort out this welding problem...

Comment

For a few hundred bucks u might as well go for the monoflex...

i looked at nengun just then...off memory....$400

but the monflex are pretty stiff....so thats a warning....
                    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

Working...
                    X