• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeYsoS8yPiU

this mite b intersting
    sounds like its from the best motoring exhaust catalogues to me

Comment

I guess i can deal with loud....but what im mostly after is something with a deeper tone. Something i can cruise with and still hear...but not annoy me...and when i decide to have a go and hit vtec...i know it, and so do those around me. Ha. I just got injen cai so that will maek a bit of a difference...but with no rh's or anything along those lines...something that can compensate.

I watched that vid...was helpful. The fuji seems to be what everyone likes...that and the twin-loop...but to be honest, the mugen isn't to my liking.

By the way...no one with any info on the skunk2 or the magnaflow. Im guessing they arent really a popular choice...haha...

Also...prices. Just to get an idea. Thanks everyone...its good to hear what people think and see each's points of view...

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger View Post
        I just got injen cai so that will maek a bit of a difference...but with no rh's or anything along those lines...something that can compensate
        Injen + FGK make a great combo. I really think the powergetter is the best choice for your needs
        Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
        "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
        sigpic
        itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
        send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wjYM...eature=related

^^ my exhaust

IMO I'd say HKS because of the note.. I have no idea on power gains or price though.. I'm not going to change mine in the near future though.. got that Injen installed yet?? I gained so much power compared to the SRI I had..
          Just Hit VTec Yo!!

Comment

dude your pretty much undecided.
            If i where you i would just go powergetter fgk because its got a nice deep rumble for DC5R and isnt overly loud as well as being good quality and good r&d behind the product.
            And ppl will be able to hear your car no matter what exhaust you have (i have an injen as well on my dc2r lol).
            Ppl will be able to hear you coming with this exhaust.

But then if you really have the balls and want to go something loud then go for something like spoon, buddyclub, any exhaust without many resonators.

Comment

Hks Hi-Power v Fujitsubo Power Getter

Im gonna give a quick bump to this thread for a quick source of info. Im choosin between hks hi-power and fuji pg. If anyone has thoughts let me kow but i just wanted to know if anyone knew of any traders/sellers of the hks, or around abouts the price they go for. Tried doin a search on ozhonda but couldnt find one.
              Just lookin for a quick comparison of the 2.

Thanks in advance.
              Last edited by Stinger; 25-06-08, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Feel free to say why you chose either aswell guys if you's want.

Comment

I'd choose the PG.

Comment

Pg
                    Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                    "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                    sigpic
                    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Since it looks like a raging win to the fuji...anyone care to tell why the hks isnt up to par. Just for a bit of extra info.

Gonna go the fuji. It seems the safe and reliable bet. I love it's deep sound and its right up there in the gains department. Partnered with injen and toda headers...i think i will be happy. Time will tell i guess.

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger View Post
                        Since it looks like a raging win to the fuji...anyone care to tell why the hks isnt up to par. Just for a bit of extra info.

Gonna go the fuji. It seems the safe and reliable bet. I love it's deep sound and its right up there in the gains department. Partnered with injen and toda headers...i think i will be happy. Time will tell i guess.

Thanks guys
                        I had that exact set up. Dyno'd at 124.6kW on Toda dyno. For a street exhaust the PG had a really tough sound at high RPM without being droney in normal traffic. Remembering how much fun the car was with those mods makes me upset. It's been so long now since I've driven my car.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                          I had that exact set up. Dyno'd at 124.6kW on Toda dyno. For a street exhaust the PG had a really tough sound at high RPM without being droney in normal traffic. Remembering how much fun the car was with those mods makes me upset. It's been so long now since I've driven my car.
                          Haha. Sweet. All the more to look forward to. You got pm too bro.

Comment

i been told the powergetter is quite restrictive.... was bored reading on clubRSX.
                            Compared to Sonny's, mine is mild. I have a Comptech Icebox intake, a Comptech short header, the Hondata intake manifold gasket, and a Fujitsubo PowerGetter catback exhaust. And, of course, the K-Pro. Doug starts prepping the car for the dyno. The first thing he mentions is that the inner pipe at the end of my PowerGetter looks awfully small in diameter. We devise an instant measuring device and check the pipe which is visible about eight inches from the tip of the exhaust. The diameter is about two inches, if that. That could make a big difference in power, Doug says, as much as 10-15 hp. Will it? I feel deflated. I bought the PowerGetter because it's made by a serious Japanese company that does nothing but exhausts for race and competition cars. I certainly didn't get it to lose power.

http://pencomputing.com/rsx/The_Hondata_KPro103.htm
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Your probably not going to notice significant gains from your setup. I drove a DC2R for 6 years standard then added mugen intake, toda headers and a fujisubto rm01a exhaust. If i were you i'd just go for the one that you like the sound of best, lol.......... I think a lot of the sound comes from the headers. If your running todas your on the right track for sure.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by justinfox
                              You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

just get all toda(handsup)

Comment

Working...
                                X