• Time
  • Show
Clear All

because the base DC5 has none of the above
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

FN2 Go for it...!!!

Hi there

I am new to the forum, I was in a similar situation a few months ago...had a 1998 Civic Vti Coupe (25th Silver Ed Silver). Wanted to sell it and get a new car....after endless reserach, discussion, reviews and looking at all the options I could think of I ended up buying the new CTR Milano Red and guess what I am loving it...the sound, the feel, the inetriors are just awesome.

But then again depends on what you want, I am not much of a track person but I sure do know how to drive...been driving since 15. This car is a driver's car....feels soo connected to the car. Plus the looks its awesome.

If you want to know something more about the car let me know will try to answer the best I can and maybe include sound pics etc.

Anyways hope you make the right decision and good luck...

Cheers

KASH
      5500RPM to 8000RPM love the VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome KASH - start up an intro thread in the lounge
        ... retired/

Comment

go test drive them until u make a decision.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

good ...i will go for a test drive today then~~~

Comment

If you're not tracking the car I'd get an FN2R. The Type S does nothing for me. I've driven the Toda demo car and they feel vague and uninspiring compared to an R. Steering is lighter and less involving, the shifter feels soft and I can't get comfortable in the seats. All that and it screams hairdresser's car. No different to a ZR Celica. And then there's the price. Some ass hats are still asking $36-40k for 2 year old DC5S's. Heads well and truly up ones own body cavity.

FN2 would be a great daily and still bags of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                If you're not tracking the car I'd get an FN2R. The Type S does nothing for me. I've driven the Toda demo car and they feel vague and uninspiring compared to an R. Steering is lighter and less involving, the shifter feels soft and I can't get comfortable in the seats. All that and it screams hairdresser's car. No different to a ZR Celica. And then there's the price. Some ass hats are still asking $36-40k for 2 year old DC5S's. Heads well and truly up ones own body cavity.

lol
                Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

I'll give you hairdresser you ignorant douche bag!!!

The S is more aggressive and faster.
                  And its a Facelift = Upgraded Looks.

Toda Demo car is a stock car mugen sussy and injen intake thats it!!!
                  Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Paul, if you want to show him that DC5S is not hairdresser then take it to the track and get a good time to prove it to him...no point arguing online

Comment

True, forget about everything except the douche bag part

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post
                        True, forget about everything except the douche bag part
                        You're more than welcome. In fact I think you were called out on OzHonda to bring your S to the track. I was even giving you 4 seconds handicap.

Comment

Paul, stop the arguing or bad mouthing else I will pwn your ass.

Comment

You're more than welcome. In fact I think you were called out on OzHonda to bring your S to the track. I was even giving you 4 seconds handicap.
                            Im not aware of this!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                              Paul, stop the arguing or bad mouthing else I will pwn your ass.
                              Im not arguing!!!
                              what do you want to do to my ass?? pwn??

Comment

i will pwn everyones asses if you guys can't keep it civil...
                                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                                X