Give us more off street racing venues thanks
    how many do you want????
    ... retired/

Comment

One in Aberdeen please...
      Last edited by Page; 19-11-07, 08:46 AM. Reason: Aberdeen pop. = 1500ppl
      F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

I reckon the state government should buy a dilapidated industrial estate around Alexandria or Botany, and turn it into a legal hooning place.

Then it will be in the middle of the known universe and there'll be no excuse.

Comment

does anyone know how much public liability insurance cost these days??
          there is no way they will be hosting more events...they're may not be accessible to everyone, but its still there.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            how many do you want????
            I have no complaint, im fortunate enough to live centrally to Oran Park, Eastern Creek and WSID. But when thinking of others, one drag strip in NSW to service all enthusiasts of NSW

Comment

they should take all cars off the road that arnt hybrids... :P

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                how many do you want????
                I'd like to hear some talk of a replacement for losing Oran Park, sometime next year.... to more bloodly houses. I say leave it there. If you buy nearby, you don't mind some engine noise on weekends.

Quick to broadcast closures of motorsport infrastructure, nothing about a replacement yet?
                sigpic
                B.L.A.T Racing.
                Brake Late & Turn.

Comment

there are not like 6-8 speed cameras along hume hwy.. cameras are virtually everywhere... not that i speed, but it freaks me out and i hate driving period

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

um... what happens if ur caught "hooning" in someone else's car??? does it still get crushed? since most car owners have their cars registered in their parents name for insurance or other reasons. so how would the police/govt go about crushing the vehicle?

Comment

yeah ive been done on the humehighway with the new cameras installed.
                      Heading towards liverpool direction the speed camera near intesection of stacey street and humehighway. the sneaky bastards have mounted the camera on a light pole and on the traffic lights if u guys drive past it u will notice. Also signage b4 u get to that camera is somehow positioned poorly because i never notice them aye (i do now)

Comment

Working...
                      X