No announcement yet.

HID purchase, info, install...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5000k is the highest K rating I'd personally go.
    4500k would be my choice of colour temp.
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

^ What fueltank has said...My choice would be either 4300 or 4500k and 5000k being the highest K I'd go as well.

All aftermarket HID kits fitted onto cars are illegal AFAIK unless if the headlights come with washing spray thingos and also the auto-levelling thing.

Comment

^ like they said. Those temps are most closest to stock colour.
        g
        [ BBU66Z ]
        g
        Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

I got Mu Secret HID's there awsome man made in germany, picked them up for $260.00 and he installed them what a champ. There 7000 or 8000 there tinge of blue, very nice man. I highly recommend. gives you 1 or 2 years warranty on everything..
          Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Yea try driving through heavy rain with those temps hahaha...I found my 6500k HIDs on my old car gave poor visibility when driving in the rain

Comment

I have Mu Secret HID's as well.

Awesome set, everything needed is included of course =)
              g
              [ BBU66Z ]
              g
              Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                Yea try driving through heavy rain with those temps hahaha...I found my 6500k HIDs on my old car gave poor visibility when driving in the rain
                I have driven in the rain and massive rain we have been having, at least 2times better visibility than the standard light my ITS came with. and in the dry there light jiztastic

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post
                  I got Mu Secret HID's there awsome man made in germany, picked them up for $260.00 and he installed them what a champ. There 7000 or 8000 there tinge of blue, very nice man. I highly recommend. gives you 1 or 2 years warranty on everything..

Hey dude,

where did you get this from?

Comment

Mu Secret on parra rd.
                    there on OzHonda as vendors they also sell good and cheap cf bonnets

Comment

if i mention you EL DC5 will they give the 6000k HID kit for $260 as well installed?

Comment

dont think so. just drop the OzHonda. But install them your self. It is a biatch but it easy and you can install the HID unit somewhere convinent, the actual globe is simple to install although that rubber cover is hard to take out and and put back. i havnt put it back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post
                          dont think so. just drop the OzHonda. But install them your self. It is a biatch but it easy and you can install the HID unit somewhere convinent, the actual globe is simple to install although that rubber cover is hard to take out and and put back. i havnt put it back yet.
                          you should try and put it back in. the moisture and all the crap that can enter into the headlight housing will end up clouding up the headlight lens and possibly damage your bulbs.
                          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Yeah my head lights are getting changed cause of the small accident i had broke one mount on the headlights. they cant fix them they have to change hehe, so ill have 2 rummber and can modify one to fit better with the HIDs

Comment

Working...
                            X