Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[syd] carwash - diy with high pressure hoses etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolworths Petrol on Vardys Road (Kings Park) has touch free wash = $13. High pressure water, high pressure soap, high pressure water, wax spray, high pressure water, spot-free rinse.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDC5R View Post
      Woolworths Petrol on Vardys Road (Kings Park) has touch free wash = $13. High pressure water, high pressure soap, high pressure water, wax spray, high pressure water, spot-free rinse.
      $13 is a lot of $$ lol...no seriously it is...that's over a month's carwash $$ for me...

Comment

you can use the gun and do it yourself for about 2bucks if ur quick - the $13 one is laserwash - u just sit in ur car listenning to your sounds.

Comment

I usually use one called baywash with the high pressured hoses that you use yourself. Usually spend about 6-8 dollars on it, high pressure water to clean off dirt and road scum then high pressure soap, high pressure water again then a spot free rinse thing. Chamois the car then take it home and poslish/wax it with carlack 68.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by dragon85lord View Post
            Car Lovers in Burwood....On Parramatta Road, near burwood road...heading towards the city...

$1 for 90seconds

they have soap, high pressure, spot-free rinse etc etc
            they have wax as well!

but i just hose down my car and do it by hand...

they also have a tap there in the corner..and then they have a vacuum facility...24hrs
            does anyone have the address for the place?

coz its not listed on the carlovers website for some reason..

cheers

Comment

Working...
            X