No announcement yet.

Mugen kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i had to do the purchase again i wohld just pay $3k flat to leo from hdmcocnept (syd). I went thru alot of hassle getting mine.. mind you i did this when the tsunami hit so i was shitting bricks for awhile. I could have got mine landed for $2.1ish but i changed couriers and it set me back $2.6k. The exchange is alot better noe too
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

I sourced mine thru jesse streeter and then used gorilla industries to ship it over. The issues i ran into was the tsunami hit and i was scared my kit went into the water. Coa of the tsunami gorilla industries made a decision to delay their pallet service by 12months. Obviously when you apend $2k u want ur shit quick so i didnt wanna wait that long and had it locally shipped south to import monsters yard and they shipped it 3 weeks later..
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        I sourced mine thru jesse streeter and then used gorilla industries to ship it over. The issues i ran into was the tsunami hit and i was scared my kit went into the water. Coa of the tsunami gorilla industries made a decision to delay their pallet service by 12months. Obviously when you apend $2k u want ur shit quick so i didnt wanna wait that long and had it locally shipped south to import monsters yard and they shipped it 3 weeks later..
        wow bro that is really bad luck... at least you got it in the end.

Comment

Yeah. Love the kit though. Its pretty expensive for a fucking lip kit. Not to mention u need a jdm rear bar too! But it beats oem anyday imo
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            Yeah. Love the kit though. Its pretty expensive for a fucking lip kit. Not to mention u need a jdm rear bar too! But it beats oem anyday imo
            Yeah JDM rear bar FTW Big Boy!!!

Comment

Working...
            X