Mugen kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen kit

I was wondering if anyone had mugen body kit installed on their dc5? Or even other mugen parts

Can you please be more specific? Are you doing a survey? Or need to know something?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

plAythiNG on this forum has a genuine Mugen kit on his DC5S

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ype-S-My-Story
      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

Yes
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Can you please be more specific? Are you doing a survey? Or need to know something?
          I need to know where they buy it and if it's genuine

Comment

you can buy it from jdmconcept the full genuine kit OR

try ebay you can find the front lip and rear lip. But its very hard to find the replica side skirts.
            Also if it's a face lift dc5 your talking about you will need a jdm rear bumper to fit on the rear mugen lip. Which is also pretty hard to find but im sure a few people on this forum will be willing to sell.
            WTB : [DC5] TODA HEADERS, WHITELINE FRONT SWAY BAR, BUDDYCLUB COILOVERS N+

PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by lamdomness View Post
              I need to know where they buy it and if it's genuine
              How hard have you looked online? Majority of people who buy mugen parts obviously have to import them. Whether it be from the US stores such as kingmotorsports or UK stores or direct from Japan either via auctioning, or mugen direct or third party importers.

Comment

I don't know which are reliable sources. But I'll have a look at those ones you've recommended

Comment

FYI: A brand new genuine Mugen lip kit would cost upwards of $2.5K. Then you're looking at up to $1,000 to respray and have it fitted by a panel beater.

Comment

Any genuine Mugen parts can be sourced by any good parts importer, just get prices off them(be wary of import duties)
                    Maybe start with reputable company's like Jesse Streeter, RHD Japan, Jdm concept, Jdm yard, Perfectrun and go from there
                    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Now that there's more clarity in the OP's questions, I have moved the thread from Lounge to General Automotive.
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I didn't realise one component would cost that much. Imagine a full kit xD

Comment

Im interested in the Mugen Front Lip for the DC5 Type S. I found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/05-07-RSX...201e555&_uhb=1

Anyone know anywhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by LiteX View Post
                            Im interested in the Mugen Front Lip for the DC5 Type S. I found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/05-07-RSX...201e555&_uhb=1

Anyone know anywhere else?
                            I think those guys gave a few names on where you should check out.

Comment

Originally posted by lamdomness View Post
                              I think those guys gave a few names on where you should check out.
                              I went through a couple of them and couldnt find it besides ebay but im not sure of fitment issue since it is a "replica". Anyone know where Plaything bought his?

Comment

Working...
                              X