No announcement yet.

Engine Light ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats weird. although i was told after installing my toda headers on ipmy engine kight would go on too. after installing my headers n exhaust didnt get no engine light.. its beenon for 2 months now. guess i got lucky then lol

Comment

For me, the CEL came on after about 1 year of having the header + defouler on.
      Although this was purely due to normal wear and tear of the o2 sensor which I think was never replaced before. After replacing it, no more CEL again.

So yeah, could check the condition of your sensor as a start and then run a scan, maybe it's not the sensor at all?

Comment

Originally posted by LiteX View Post
        Hey guys, so I recently got my Toda Headers+cat installed at BYP racing. I also bought the right angled defouler off them because they say this will stop the CEL/Engine light from turning on. Everything was good for a week, until today i saw the CEL light lit up unfortunatly =/. So i called back BYP Racing and they said they will fix it for me but there is still a chance that it will turn back on later. Does anyone else have this problem?
        Check what code its giving... Then you will know what the issue is.
        Could be time for a new O2 sensor

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, i'll take it back to BYP next week and have it checked.

Comment

Working...
          X