Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you hate most about cars/passion for cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you hate most about cars/passion for cars?

I hate parking lots. simple as that.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Talking about parking lots, I hate those really short speed humps in which you need to go really slow over so it doesn't hurt you when the wheels roll off it.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Everybody hates steep ramps!!
      Project TOPLESS

Comment

The fear of defect
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          I hate parking lots. simple as that.
          Same here. Especially narrow parking lots made worse by the bad turning circle of DC5.
          People look at me weird if I cant make a tight 90 degree turn without having to reverse a little during it, like as if I'm not turning enough lol

Other than that, never had defects or police trouble which is good =]

Comment

The money you waste on them because doing them up is an addiction.

Comment

Im with Alex here - really hate parking lots
              doesnt matter now I drive a fourby - now I cannot fit because of height limits lol
              CLEMENTE

Comment

The feeling when you enter a westfields carpark into the underground parking and u realise its going to scrape but u cant reverse cuz someone is behind you so you have to scrape it, worst feeling ever.
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                  The feeling when you enter a westfields carpark into the underground parking and u realise its going to scrape but u cant reverse cuz someone is behind you so you have to scrape it, worst feeling ever.
                  Or when you enter a carpark ramp going up and you can clear it by taking a wide approach. But when going down, the lane is too narrow to go wide. No choice but to scrape.
                  Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                    Or when you enter a carpark ramp going up and you can clear it by taking a wide approach. But when going down, the lane is too narrow to go wide. No choice but to scrape.
                    Thats true
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

People parking really close next to you and coming back to the car with a scratch/dent on it because people don't know how to open their car doors and swing it open
                      sigpic

Comment

Paying $1.75+ for petrol atm when most of the population are paying like $1.50

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                          People parking really close next to you and coming back to the car with a scratch/dent on it because people don't know how to open their car doors and swing it open
                          So true... I find a spot AWAY from the crowd alone. And when i come back, I see cars next to mine when there is plenty of spots elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunKElaser View Post
                            Paying $1.75+ for petrol atm when most of the population are paying like $1.50
                            You get more km's out of 98 over 91. I've tested this in a camry. It works out to be cheaper. But then again it all depends on your driving habits.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                              This shits me with any car! I'm especially paranoid when I come back to find an SUV parked next to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X