Wide wheels on dc2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOU93 View Post
    These are actually 17x10, but in this photo you cant see that the fender actually sits about 20-30mm out from the door, to space the fender out so it doesn't scrub.
    thanks man, see guys by 10s aint even that bad haha...... question though how did he tuck the back so nicely... if anyone has info on the owner of this dc2, i'd love to have a chat with him to see how many headaches and sleepless nights he had to go through to fit these on, the way i see it if he can get away with 17x10, i can fit 15x9, if theres a will theres a way! with saying that... i know its a stupid size wheel but if it gets too much i'll get more sensible wheels lol, cmon im young and dumb and full of cum just want to have a little fun with the car ^__^. all criticism accept! tell me what you guys think
    Last edited by afp; 07-09-13, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by afp View Post
      thanks man, see guys by 10s aint even that bad haha...... question though how did he tuck the back so nicely... if anyone has info on the owner of this dc2, i'd love to have a chat with him to see how many headaches and sleepless nights he had to go through to fit these on, the way i see it if he can get away with 17x10, i can fit 15x9, if theres a will theres a way! with saying that... i know its a stupid size wheel but if it gets too much i'll get more sensible wheels lol, cmon im young and dumb and full of cum just want to have a little fun with the car ^__^. all criticism accept! tell me what you guys think
      17x10 is a struggle to fit on a dc5 let alone a dc2. I wouldnt go any wider then 8.5 on a dc2 maybe 9 with you wanna be hellaflush but otherwise 16x8 +35 is a nice spec on a dc2 imo.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TOU93 View Post
        These are actually 17x10, but in this photo you cant see that the fender actually sits about 20-30mm out from the door, to space the fender out so it doesn't scrub.

Fuarrk!!! 17x10 I wish mine sat like that think I need an upgrade!!

Comment

As you can see from the bottom photo, the front guards are mega raped. There is no photos from behind because the way the guard is modded to make the wheels fit doesn't look very good. He is running quite a bit of stretch and a lot of camber. There is no guard liners in there. I don't know his online name, i've only met him a few times in person.

This is my car with 16x8 +38 with 215/45r16 and about 3-3.5 degrees of camber. 15x9 +22 will stick out about 41mm more. Also the photo make the wheels look like they have more tuck than they really do. For me i think 16x8 +35 is perfect for the dc2, or +32 for a tiny bit of poke running 205/45 tyres.

DSC01657.jpg by TOU93, on Flickr

Comment

schmick lookin dc2's haha, so anyone wanna swap my 15x9 +10 for 16x8 lol, joking not joking, nice car TOU93, i'll see how things go with these wheels, if not i'll put em up for sale, if the wheels pull through will upload pictures and what i did to fit them on from stock.

Comment

Originally posted by afp View Post
              schmick lookin dc2's haha, so anyone wanna swap my 15x9 +10 for 16x8 lol, joking not joking, nice car TOU93, i'll see how things go with these wheels, if not i'll put em up for sale, if the wheels pull through will upload pictures and what i did to fit them on from stock.
              Def 16x8 look the goods. I love my 16x8 look
              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Working...
              X