No announcement yet.

Decision based on you lot. Help me out :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guys for your opinions & advices.

Up to this point, i want to finalize by saying should i and how much would i drop his offered price considering some parts are not right to its price.
    For example: The sway bar whereas its a tie bar.
    "The Power of Dreams" - Honda

Comment

The prices are about right for the parts that he has listed. It's impossible to offer a price without seeing the car and driving it. And then you would probably want to get a mech to look at it as well.

Comment

JAYSUN. - thats an awful example of a DC5R and the worst you can buy.

Why would you spend the same amoutn as what other dc5r's are asking and get a crap example. For starters teh advertisement is shit. the guy doenst even know what parts he has on it, nor their true value. Further say you got it for $15k, it has alot of crap on it IMO. Honestly, I'd pay $10k for this car maximum as I be spending a few thousand bringing it back to original. headlights and the way the aero catches are mounted onto the hood, i'd burn it.... I would be looking to spend $15k ish on a clean dc5r with full service history just past 120k klm (so both semi-major services completed) and try and pick one up wiht some quality mods. IMO dont buy a stock one, end result will see you spending more on a "HECTIK< I GOT IT STOCK BRO" in addition to modding it. If you find a clean car with good quality mods go for it.

Also dont be shy to stretch the budget by a few grand and find one with good quality mods, save u money in the long run.

in short, avoid this one.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          JAYSUN. - thats an awful example of a DC5R and the worst you can buy.

Why would you spend the same amoutn as what other dc5r's are asking and get a crap example. For starters teh advertisement is shit. the guy doenst even know what parts he has on it, nor their true value. Further say you got it for $15k, it has alot of crap on it IMO. Honestly, I'd pay $10k for this car maximum as I be spending a few thousand bringing it back to original. headlights and the way the aero catches are mounted onto the hood, i'd burn it.... I would be looking to spend $15k ish on a clean dc5r with full service history just past 120k klm (so both semi-major services completed) and try and pick one up wiht some quality mods. IMO dont buy a stock one, end result will see you spending more on a "HECTIK< I GOT IT STOCK BRO" in addition to modding it. If you find a clean car with good quality mods go for it.

Also dont be shy to stretch the budget by a few grand and find one with good quality mods, save u money in the long run.

in short, avoid this one.
          Sighs.
          Alright then, i will just keep looking.
          Thankyou my saviour!~

Comment

if you got$16kish to spend, why not a Type S?
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              if you got$16kish to spend, why not a Type S?
              2 Reasons.

1. I'm not much of a luxury person xD
              2. All my mates are Type R's & recently 2 of them got a Ep3R & DC5R. Just want to fit in the group lol

Comment

Originally posted by JAYSUN. View Post
                2 Reasons.

1. I'm not much of a luxury person xD
                2. All my mates are Type R's & recently 2 of them got a Ep3R & DC5R. Just want to fit in the group lol
                Although the type s is classified as a "luxury" its just as good as the type r imo. IF I could, I would've gotten another type s over the R. Try googling the differences .

As for the car you linked, as Alex has said stay away from it imo. Not an example of a dc5 that is worth buying for that price (I think is too expensive for what it is).

Take a look at Wongy's (Nathans) dc5r that is for sale, just looking at the two you can see a big difference . In quality and quantity.
                http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...P-Integra-DC5R

Remember you pay for what you get. In most cases, it is better to buy a better maintained high km car compared to a modified unknown history car (unless this person has a lot of people to vouch for them from a club persay that you can trust).
                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                  Although the type s is classified as a "luxury" its just as good as the type r imo. IF I could, I would've gotten another type s over the R. Try googling the differences .

As for the car you linked, as Alex has said stay away from it imo. Not an example of a dc5 that is worth buying for that price (I think is too expensive for what it is).

Take a look at Wongy's (Nathans) dc5r that is for sale, just looking at the two you can see a big difference . In quality and quantity.
                  http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...P-Integra-DC5R

Remember you pay for what you get. In most cases, it is better to buy a better maintained high km car compared to a modified unknown history car (unless this person has a lot of people to vouch for them from a club persay that you can trust).
                  Dw bro, i'm making an agreement with Wongy.
                  And the owner of the link i posted is a Leb. No offence but i know how they are since im somewhat a Merryland boy. (I'm Asian) lols
                  But yeah thanks for the advice. Wongy looks more promising and hes like one of us, +1

Comment

Originally posted by JAYSUN. View Post
                    (I'm Asian) lols
                    Wait wait .. That makes you the 3rd Asian "Jason" to own a DC5R on this forum.
                    It's now becoming more common than the Peter N who owns EP3R's.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                      Wait wait .. That makes you the 3rd Asian "Jason" to own a DC5R on this forum.
                      It's now becoming more common than the Peter N who owns EP3R's.
                      Well then...

We will just have to knock it down to the specifics species classification. x)

I'm a ABC - Canton

Comment

OH deer.
                        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Abc's ftw *high five*.

Enjoy ur new beast
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Working...
                          X